new comer - introducing

Anything goes...
alyssa

Post by alyssa »

hi all,

im new! it really nice to join this site, as i have been a member for quite a sometime but i seldom visit here becoz of the tonnes of schoolwork i have to handle... but for now im kinda free.. so i get this chance to introduce myself and hope to know you all here.

im alyssa from singapore, im a big fan of vanessa since her 1st performance in singapore way back in 1995 and from then i started taking violin as my partner for the rest of my life... vanessa mae is so call my 1st step in violin... the performance have such a great impact that i still can remember that day... im 20 this year (so sad... so old) and im still playing violin even though is a really difficult instrument.

I really would like to take this chance to get to know all of you here and have friends from all over the world....

best wishes
alyssa
singapore :)
alyssa

Post by alyssa »

yo...
its singapore 38th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE, I LOVE SINGAPORE!! the performance in indoor stadium is really great! keep up the great job in maintaining the nation... the theme song for this year national day is really nice... it is by stafanie sun... go under singapore webpage to listen to the song....

alyssa
Kevin
VMF Elite

Post by Kevin »

Hi alyssa welcome to the forum!!!

:laugh:
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

welcome alyssa! :kiss: