Vanessa Mae's Videos

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

jascka

Post by jascka »

Hi!,

i've downloaded "MJ&Friends_Korea1999" (.DAT): 59,7 mb. Where is the second part?

:lol:

Cheers,
jascka

Post by jascka »

Hi, :)
Is the Taiwan's performance (2001) separated in different files? It would be very comfortable...
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

There are two files for the MJ&Friends in Korea performance of our Vanessa-Mae. One is 59Mb, the other about 105Mb. This one is the complete performance of Vanessa-Mae.

The files name is: MJ&Friends_Korea1999_extend.DAT

Sorry, the Taiwan file is only availalble in one piece.
Barkybook

Post by Barkybook »

bijsterg, thank you setting up the link to share. Rijko, thank you for all your support to the fans.

I've uploaded an interview and performance (I'm a Doun for Lack of Johnnie) when Vanessa visted the USA when she was 19, on a morning show. Forgive the quality as it was from a video tape, then converted to Divx format. I have enjoyed this clip for years and now have a chance to share through the efforts of bijsterg and Rijko.

Cheers
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Barkybook wrote:bijsterg, thank you setting up the link to share. Rijko, thank you for all your support to the fans.

I've uploaded an interview and performance (I'm a Doun for Lack of Johnnie) when Vanessa visted the USA when she was 19, on a morning show. Forgive the quality as it was from a video tape, then converted to Divx format. I have enjoyed this clip for years and now have a chance to share through the efforts of bijsterg and Rijko.

Cheers
Thanks a lot for this valuable contribution!
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Thanks Barkybook

I have this one already from someone in the USA on DVD format. Vanessa-Mae looks absolutely awesome in the fantastic Chinese style blouse in yellow silk. I really love seeinjg her wear that one; it is one of my favourites to see her in. This appearance is the only one that I've seen Vanessa-Mae wear this blouse without anything over it. Often she had a jacket to it in red silk in the same style - see my avatar! I too find her face superb, Vanessa-Mae is really very beautifully made up there!!

I only have sound with these files. I don't seem to have the correct codex to see the images. Is anyone else having the same problems? Does anyone know the necessary code and can provide it?
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Rijko Ebens wrote:Thanks Barkybook

I have this one already from someone in the USA on DVD format. Vanessa-Mae looks absolutely awesome in the fantastic Chinese style blouse in yellow silk. I really love seeinjg her wear that one; it is one of my favourites to see her in. This appearance is the only one that I've seen Vanessa-Mae wear this blouse without anything over it. Often she had a jacket to it in red silk in the same style - see my avatar! I too find her face superb, Vanessa-Mae is really very beautifully made up there!!

I only have sound with these files. I don't seem to have the correct codex to see the images. Is anyone else having the same problems? Does anyone know the necessary code and can provide it?
Rijko,
According GSpot Codec Finder it is a standard Divx codec, type 4cc: DX50, which is standard included in Windows media player and Nero 6.

I have no troubles at all to play both files.
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I upgraded my Divx palyer to the most recent version and that works well now. The windows media still has only sound with this video despite the fact that I have the most recent version. It should work, but it doesn't???
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

Thanks Barkybook! I am glad to hear a different version of the song that made me a V-M fan.

The I'm A-Doun video is choppy on my Windows Media Player 9 but not on version 6.
Barkybook

Post by Barkybook »

Hi All,

Made VCD mpgs of the (I'm a Doun for Johnnie) and interview for those who do not have Divx codec or have trouble. Quality is a bit less.

bijsterg, hope you do not mind the additional space for duplicates.

Rijko, the DVD quality must be great to see of your copy.

Nice to hear VM fans like the video, really appreciate those who share.

Cheers
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Barkybook wrote:Hi All,

Made VCD mpgs of the (I'm a Doun for Johnnie) and interview for those who do not have Divx codec or have trouble. Quality is a bit less.

bijsterg, hope you do not mind the additional space for duplicates.

Rijko, the DVD quality must be great to see of your copy.

Nice to hear VM fans like the video, really appreciate those who share.

Cheers
No problem at all.
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Thanks Barkybook for the mpeg format too.

The DVD that I have was also made from a normal video tape. The quality is fine but not too much better than we have now.

I agree with eva. This live version of 'I am A Doun' is great to have.

Seeing it, I am always impressed by the ingenuity of the design of Vanessa-Mae's yellow blouse. It suits her so well. I hope she will ever wear it again some day.
Barkybook

Post by Barkybook »

Found "The Violin Fantasy"

A very nice video from 1998, saw it for the first time, liked it, now wish to share for those who have not seen it.

Enjoy
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Thanks Barkybook,

But I this one is already on the server. Most of us have seen it already.
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Thanks for uploading, for Rijko must be mistaken. It was not on the server, but now it is.
Gerrit (bijsterg)