Vanessa-Mae's birthday October 27th: the 2005 bday project

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae's birthday October 27th: the 2005 bday project

Post by Xanthippe »

As we all know, our ever dearest Vanessa-Mae will become 27 years of age on October 27. It has become a tradition that members of this forum spoil her with a nice present and self-designed bday greeting cards.

All interested are welcome to join.

Cards can be submitted to me by email. Some of you have my email address, others can send me a pm and I will respond with giving my email address.

For this years project, I suggest the following:

1 The traditional cards submitted to me in electronic format

2 I want to give Vanessa-Mae some kind of award for 10 years career since 'The Violin Player' as sign of our appreciation for all the wonderful music that she has given to her fans, and also as sign of our love and appreciation for her as a person.

3 A list with questions that we have for her and a request to send us her comments on these issues. Please submit any question to me by email or pm. Of course, question on Vanessa-Mae's personal life are prohibited, as are inappropriate remarks of any suggestive or sexual nature.

4 Joe Mate suggested to me some time ago to give money for a charity organisation on behalf of vanessa-Mae. We know that our Vanessa-Mae feels very much involved with several charity organisations We can ask her to mention a charity organisation to which all of us can volumtarily give a certain amount of money.

Any other suggestions for this years bday project are. of course, more than welcome.

Let's show Vanessa-Mae once more this year that we really care about her
Last edited by Xanthippe on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Good idea Rijko!

As I told you on telephone, I will send you a card by post... Then I am sure she will get it....
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

My suggestion was a charity donation in place of the gift.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I know Joe. I just want to combine things.

I really think we should do something to show our appreciation for 10 years professional musicianship since 'the Violin Player.'

What do others of this forum think and feel about this??
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Rijko Ebens wrote:I know Joe. I just want to combine things.

I really think we should do something to show our appreciation for 10 years professional musicianship since 'the Violin Player.'

What do others of this forum think and feel about this??
Rijko,
I agree, but then we have to find out what would be the right present for her. Can't you contact her agent or secretary (I mean the person you have been in contact with before)?
Gerrit (bijsterg)
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

A violin with photos of all members?

That charity is also a good idea...
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
hehuiyong

Post by hehuiyong »

Fisrt, i want to say thank you , Rijko, and all prepare for the birtherday present. you know , Rijko show me this web site, and i have seen so cute and wonderful gift that you sent to VM last 3 years. I really want to be part of it. I am really waiting for this for a long time.
I think we all have to think about it, what should we send to our noodles.
i think that should be something that could last long time. you know cards are easily lost and damaged by time, though sending a card is a must.
making a fund with the name of vanessa-mae, and helping poor people, or
helping those poor violin player or liker to realize their dream.
and i think sending a violin is great, but this violin should travel all around the world and with all fans of her.
en.... i am still thinking about some other suggestions,
but , i d like to be one part!