Storm on World Tour Documentary

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

rayziboi

Storm on World Tour Documentary

Post by rayziboi »

having just converted my storm on world tour documentary from S-VHS to DVD, i was looking at rijko's website for tracklistings so that i could make a DVD menu...

my question is to rijko, which version of the documentary did you see? It seems that the review of the version you saw was the truncated version...

the one that aired in Australia and consequently, the one i'm buring on DVD has toccata and fugue, red hot, the blessed spirits and reflection vocal version and is 1 hours and 15 minutes in duration..

pm me if you want this particular version rijko, not sure if you left it out for some reason. i'm quite happy to make you a copy in return for rarities or hard to find goodies...;-)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi rayziboi,

Thanks for letting me know about this version of the Storm On World Tour' documentary. The additional tracks that ypu've mentioned are not in the version I've seen.

I am certainly interested in your version and would be very happy to receive it on DVD from you.

I will send you a pm.
foreverred

Post by foreverred »

Hi Rayziboi,

I was wondering how I could obtain a copy of this DVD from Storm on World Tour as well...

PM me or email omar@omarlopez.com

Thank you! -O
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

I know you don't have a factory to copy DVD's, but could you make another copy for me? If that is difficult, maybe Rijko can make a copy for me after he received a copy from you. Rijko?
Gerrit (bijsterg)
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

Im interested too. :wink:
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Me too... I have the storm on world tour myself on VHS and SVCD... Not on dvd... I'm very interested in it...
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

I never noticed a difference, then again i dont watch it all the time. i might need to go through the electronic copy i got from Rijko and the copy i taped from down here and compare the two.

rayziboi, could you post a complete list of all the songs played on the version you have when you get time?
i want to see if i have the same version or not, its the one aired in Australia, ive seen it on tv a few times over the years. not recently though
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
eva03
VMF Elite

Re: Storm on World Tour Documentary

Post by eva03 »

rayziboi wrote:... reflection vocal version...
Wow so it's true that Vanessa-Mae really did a vocal version of Reflection. I remember a guy in the official message board claimed that he saw and heard Vanessa-Mae singing Reflection at a concert.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

I also have never heard of the vocal version till now...
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

i went through my old tapes and coulednt find the copy i had, i probabbly used the tape after getting the electronic copy from Rijko not realising there might of been a difference :(
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish