Our girl Vanessa-Mae wearing glasses in Ekaterinburg

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Our girl Vanessa-Mae wearing glasses in Ekaterinburg

Post by Xanthippe »

Vanessa-Mae wearing glasses in Ekaterinburg, March 9th this year. She visited Russia in March fot her 'Choreography' tour of concerts. Jorge brought the following photos of Vanessa-Mae in Ekateringburg to my attention. These are avaible at my website.

The photos show Vanessa-Mae wearing glasses, a warm winter coat with wool scarf at an informal activity in Ekaterinburg.

I knew that Vanessa-Mae had contact lenses because she was once asked in an interview what was the first thing she did in the morning after waking up. Vanessa-Mae explained that the first thing she did was to clean her face thoroughly and then to put in her contact lenses. She explained that she went through a standard cleaning and moisterizing procedure for her skin because she felt this to be essential for someone who wears make-up so often.

The two following photos show Vanessa-Mae during her concert in Ekaterinburg.

We also had photos before of Vanessa-Mae during her concert in Sint Petersburg and subsequent press gathering afterwards. These photos are also shown on my site in the Chronology section.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Anyway, I really like the old fashion style model glasses that Vanessa-Mae has. I prefer this for her over some modern flashy style. I know two other photos of vanessa-Mae having glasses. One is the cover of her third recording:

And this one from the same photo shoot session that was used for an article in Grmophone:

brianlim

Post by brianlim »

Those are nice pictures.

Man...I want her to come to Los Angeles California United States so badly. She never tous ar US. What is up with that!?
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Nice pictures Rijko! She doesn't show the glasses during a concert, probably because she doesn't want to see her ugly fans (joke).
Gerrit (bijsterg)