Very interesting new video of an interview on Taiwan

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Very interesting new video of an interview on Taiwan

Post by Xanthippe »

On March 31st and April 1st of this year, our Vanessa-Mae gave two concerts in Taipeh, Taiwan. The day before, Taiwan television aired an interview with our dearest girl.

My close friend Jorge provided me the video that can be viewed with the Windows media player. The 19Mb vid file is on Bijsterg's server in the upload folder at:

ftp://ftp.share-the-net.nl/

The name of the file is

20050330_Taiwan.asf

The video has shots of a very young Vanessa-Mae performing and practising with Vasko Vassilev. These must come from Vanessa-Mae's family collection.

The video has shots of Vanessa-Mae's press conference first where answers several questions. She wears a light red to pink sweater, of probable cotton fibre. Vanessa-Mae's face is absolutely wonderful, the dark red colour highlighting her lips to full extent in her flawless perfect complexion.

Later towards the end of the 10 minutes video, Vanessa-Mae sits at another occasion being interviewed for television. She then wears the same sweater but has changed her lipstick to mactching colour with her sweater.

Vanessa-Mae provides very interesting information. Her answers in English are provided with subtitles in Chinese cahracters. Here are some brief highlights from Vanessa-Mae's answers:

1 Being asked about competition with other crossover stars like Maksim
Vanessa-Mae doesn't feel the competion. If she would, she would turn grey overnight. Besides she argues, there are more than 50 shows each evening in London, so there is plenty of choice for the people to spend their money

2 being asked about rumours of her being engaged in a relation with Prins William back in 2000-2001
Vanessa-Mae never actually met him besides a few occasion when she did a show in Buckingham Palace. Besides, she would never date anyone younger than herself

3 on marriage
Vanessa-Mae says there are many ways to be successfully engaged in a love relation with someone. Marriage is not the only way as her mother divorced twice

4 on being Chinese
Vanessa-Mae feels ashmed that she hardly speaks chinese. At home, English was the only language spoken. Her mother speaks Chinese, Mandarin and several other dialects. Vanessa-Mae feels that she shoulsd do better than the only few words that she can speak. She hopes that she will one day be able to speak it more and understand what people are saying, though she accepts that she will never learn to write and read it adequately.

5 on Chinese talents
Vanessa-Mae explains that in China many musical talents emerge and that she hopes one day to team up with a Chines cello or violin player
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Thanks Rijko, I enjoyed this video very much!
Gerrit (bijsterg)
amQhr
VMF Elite

Taiwan Interview

Post by amQhr »

Thank you too, Rijko, for that till now for me unknown Interview
jascka

Post by jascka »

Thanks Rijko, I enjoyed! It was for me an unknown interview too... :lol:

Cheers,
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I agree with you all: this is really a great video. Vanessa-Mae is so nice and gorgeous there, and on top of this all she also provides us a very interesting insight into her way of thinking.