spectacular photos, monthly letter and other site updates

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

spectacular photos, monthly letter and other site updates

Post by Xanthippe »

i received 13 new phots of Vanessa-Mae recently. I listed these on my site, see:

recent collection acquisitions

Among these, a series of fantastic and spectacular photos that show Vanessa-Mae at her arrival at the Odeon theatre in London for the premiere of Mulan, October 9th 1998.

A few are below in thumbnail (see the link above for more and large size images at my website):

The photos show Vanessa-Mae at her arrival at the theatre where she caught all attention with her spectacular appearance, especially she impressed all spectators with the exuberant and marvellous party glamour make-up that decorated her face and made all looked at her in awe. A light coloured foundation crème with touch a light rose tone formed the basis of Vanessa-Mae's impressively made up viasge. The rose toned crème in combination with the deep red lipstick contrasted nicely with Vanessa-Mae's eyes that were highlighted with shining silver-blue shadow that filled the space all up to her brows fading from deep blue on her lids to light to above, and was extended briefly to underneath her eyes at the corners against her nose. The fine black eye liner, mascara and with a dark pencil accentuated brows defined all ingredients of fantastically. As final part of her face wear, Vanessa-Mae had glittering ornaments attached in the covering crème, 4 lined up underneath both her eyes, 1 in both the corners of her eyes and 3 vertically from between her brows up to her forehead. She was dressed in a long dark blue silk Chinese style suit with a fur coat over it. Vanessa-Mae had dark blue finger nail polish. On top of all, Vanessa-Mae wore a wonderful a tiara. She caught all attention with her exceptional presentation, and she deserved it.

The text above is part of the monthly letter dealing with 'Vanessa-Mae and Mulan' and the photos play a part in that, see:

Relfection Of Life: Vanessa-Mae and Mulan

The other site updates can be read at site logbook

Let me know what you all think of the photos shown here and the other new ones listed at my website.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

This is the suit Vanessa-Mae was wearing underneath her coat at the photos shown in my previous post:

I like it a lot: it suits Vanessa-Mae very well.
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Rijko,
Lucky guy, these are very nice pictures!! Thanks for sharing.
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hey gerrit,

Nice to hear that you like the photos too.

This is certainly not for Vanessa-Mae's daily make-up but I find it fantastic looks for such a special event.

I had no hesitation when I had the opportunity to obtain these spectacular shots of our dearest and beloved Vanessa-Mae.