A Poll of Overdue Books - which are you waiting for most?

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

A Poll of Overdue Books - which are you waiting for most?

Vanessa-Mae's Autobiography
67%
Harry Potter Book 5
17%
Other
17%

Total votes: 6

changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

I keep waiting for both of these books to arrive, so I figured I'd start a poll.

As for me, I'd pick Harry Potter; because I do not expect much in the autobiography that isn't already known to the forum. Also, if the autobiography isn't sold in the USA, I may choose not to purchase it.
haboek
VMF Elite

Post by haboek »

I voted for other although my kids are waiting for Harry Potter 5
I have some other favorite writers like Colin Forbes or Tom Clancy.
As soon as I have finished reading their books I can hardly wait for the new ones to arrive. :;):
Haboek :smokin:
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I am always interested in good books. because I like to read a lot. I am planning to buy the new Donna Tart novel 'Little Friend.'

However, this is a forum devoted to Vanessa-Mae. I expect a lot from the story in Vanessa-Mae's own words. So, I voted for her autobiography. For me, Vanessa-Mae's book will be an abosolute 'must have' and 'must have read.'

I probably buy the Donna Tart book near the end of this month.
amQhr
VMF Elite

Post by amQhr »

It would be fine, when Vanessa could REAd the book with her own voice and gives a release of an audiobook. Perhaps she reads the introduction at her birthday?

ÇູÇÑ »ýÀÏ ±ÍÁßÇÑ Vanessa
Ever an opnEAR
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

Definitely Vanessa autobiography!!! Actually I have to say I can't read any other books, cause I don't have a time for this - I need to read all books related to my studies (and believe me it's a half of library :)) But for sure I will read Vanessa book!
Gatis