Looking ahead

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

jenleex

Looking ahead

Post by jenleex »

the future is made up of what she decideds to do but also what others decide to do, you can not go through live as if you are the only one on the planet. But may be this has to be learnt.
Benji
Site Admin

Re: Looking ahead

Post by Benji »

jenleex wrote:the future is made up of what she decideds to do but also what others decide to do, you can not go through live as if you are the only one on the planet. But may be this has to be learnt.
You've been extremely vague with your criticism of Vanessa-Mae, do you mind explaining yourself?

Saying 'a celebrity has two lives, a public one and a personal one' goes without saying. But you haven't said anything to substantiate your claims.
jenleex

Her future

Post by jenleex »

there are dicisions she should make especialy in the way she treats people. because this is having a very negative effect on her , in fact a very bad effect on her but also on her career. many people who care have tried to help with little thanks most just walk away, people working for her just up and leave her. this is not good.
There are even more problems coming her way, it is in fact very sad, she may one day realise, but it would be to late by then.
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

jenleex you seem to have so much hate aimed towards Vanessa-Mae
If any one has a problem with people then it is you???
You are hiding a very dark secret?
Vanessa-Mae has never had bad press, Vanessa-Mae has always
had her private life respected and because she is a good natured
person the Press continue to give her the respect and her space.
Every Body all ecept for one!!!!

DM Hmmmm!!! I wonder?
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I would like to see jenleex to answer my question in the other topic of June 11:

jenleex, are you David the stalker
Benji
Site Admin

Post by Benji »

I don't think he's David the stalker, for a few reasons. David Martin is English and lives in Britain, and this guy's first language is definately not English. Secondly, one of the reports about him stalking Vanessa-Mae stated that he was homeless.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Unfortunately, jenleex has not showed up again after my question whether he is David the stalker or not.

I would like to hear to hear more specifics from him. A denial would be nice.
New Blue Eyes

Post by New Blue Eyes »

Hey Rijko!

If Jenleex isn't David Martin, then maybe he is a she--and she could be V-M's estranged mother, Pamela Nicholson. I'm not pointing a finger of accusation. It's just a brainstorm thought.

NBE
New Blue Eyes, V-M's #1 USA fan!