We, infomation from someone close to her.

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

jenleex

We, infomation from someone close to her.

Post by jenleex »

I have just been updated from the guy who knows her well, he says he has been contacted by lets just say a media company, they wish to know things about her that are not known to the public,but known to people in the music business. he has been thinking it over when yesterday they contacted him again trying to prersuade him buy saying they need to start on the project. , he is not to keen as he likes her although as anyong in music knows most don't. he is dropping them a line this week end and their team will becoming to spent a day or two with him, but he has said because of other things that are happening ,it is the timing that is wrong, he will probably say no to this project but will say yes in the near future. Can't say any more than that because you will not like what is going to happen in the future. but as you might say it is down hill from now on for her. which is a great shame and it should not be but sadly looks like it will be.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Are you David the stalker, or maybe your contact?
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

to clarify: David Martin.
jorgemae

Post by jorgemae »

I cannot to understand what are saying this man about. Please, could you write with more clear phrases? I'm sure you could say the same with less words.
Jorgemae
The Vanessa-Mae argentinean fan #1
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

Tell your contact to do it, i now curious to see what he has to stay about her, weve heard alot from you at how bad Vanessa-Mae is, now im askin you to put your cards on the table and once and forall give us some hard evidence, not just speculation and induendo. Almost all of what youve said in your posts can be related to any musician out there, weather it be Vanessa-Mae or someone else.
Vanessa-Mae has lived through criticizm her whole life and still gone on, remember alot of the classical purists dont like her because they condsider her to have ruined the classics, if its true that no one likes her in the music industry, then she wouldent be as big as she is.
If its the truth, then id be happy to hear both sides of the story, if its just made up rubbish to damage Vanessa-Maes reputation, well thats a different story.
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish