Subject to Change Tour - live DVD?

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

15.50 Hmm... this time it seems someone else also wanted that vcd, cause I won it for 7$! And I've seen that this item ended with no bids a couple of times.
But enjoy the videos!
Gatis
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

congratulations Adam!!! Enjoy it!
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Benji
Site Admin

Post by Benji »

Hi Lorjou,

Very good points, and added to the fact that I wouldn't call this a "live" DVD, in the sense that she was performing live.

I have some issues with the seller of this DVD. First of all, this program was available as a free download about 6 months ago in promotion of her new album. Now the seller has taken that free footage and tries to make money off it, and what's worse is that he tries to pawn it off as a "live" concert in which it wasn't.

AdamM, I don't know if you care or not, but just bewarned that those appearances in Taiwan and MJ & Friends video were totally mimed, meaning that Vanessa wasn't really playing live, but rather to a tape. I hope this bit of news doesn't make you regret purchasing the DVD, and if you do feel that you have been ripped off, then you can always contact EMI and Ebay.

I believe that it is the seller's duty to state what exactly the customer is getting, and I don't believe he/she did on this particular auction.

--Benjamin
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Ey Benjamin,

welcome back!! Hows life man??

Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I completely agree with Benji. You have to be very careful with biding on ebay items. Item desribtions are not always correct or adequetely done.

I have sent a question to sellers several times on an item. A few times it was a real fraud and I simply didn't receive any reaction from those sellers. On one occasion, the selller wasn't aware of it and he withdraw his item form auction.

BTW, Benji: it is good to see you again in this forum.
Benji
Site Admin

Post by Benji »

Rijko Ebens wrote:I completely agree with Benji. You have to be very careful with biding on ebay items. Item desribtions are not always correct or adequetely done.

I have sent a question to sellers several times on an item. A few times it was a real fraud and I simply didn't receive any reaction from those sellers. On one occasion, the selller wasn't aware of it and he withdraw his item form auction.

BTW, Benji: it is good to see you again in this forum.
Thanks Rijko, it is good to be back.

Arup: Ah, it's been busy for me .. preparing to move, trying to focus on making my internet business more successful. Thanks for asking.

--Benjamin
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

No thanx Benjamin!

Like I said before: It's good to have you back again! :D