New Releases?

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Arioch
**VMF Guru**

New Releases?

Post by Arioch »

Rijko, have you come across any more news on the release of the new CD
or anything else on Noodles Biography?
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi Arioch,

Last summer, Vanessa-Mae visited ladies day of the Glorious Goodwood horse races where she showed up wearing this fine red floral satin dress designed by David Tang, appropriate red lipstick and a nice fascinator - hair accessory - with white feathers designed by Siggy

She told a journalist that she had finished her autobiography and that the book would be published next year, so 2008.

I think we can ask her about the book for her bday present that we are going to send her.

I have no news about knowledge about a release of her next album, other as we had learnt already that she would be recording it this year but that release was not to be expected before the autumn 2007. We will also ask her about this.
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

This is strange. The autobiography is available on Amazon Japan complete with ISBN numbers. It's not even for pre-order.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Vanessa-Mae-Aut ... 17&sr=8-10
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

It is the same at amazon.com and amazon.co.uk with release date september 2004. The record has never been updated apparently.
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

If I recall that was a unofficial release? that got us all stirred up.
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I remember that in 2002, an official date was set for the release of Vanessa-Mae's autbiography by the publisher. This was then postponed to 2004. Apparently, amazon, and probable others, announced this on their website and never changed when it was again postponed.

I am so much looking forward to her autobiography. I really hope a release in 2008 will become true, hopefully in combination with a new album. That would be so fantastic.
Saqibbakht

Post by Saqibbakht »

Rijko wrote:

"Last summer, Vanessa-Mae visited ladies day of the Glorious Goodwood horse races where she showed up wearing this fine red floral satin dress designed by David Tang, appropriate red lipstick and a nice fascinator - hair accessory - with white feathers designed by Siggy"

You seem to pay far too much attention to these kind of things
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Rijko is an avid fan of Vanessa-Mae and appreciates who she is and what she does and the way that she makes sure that she looks good.
Vanessa-Mae prides herself in her appearance. Like Rijko I too am pleased and interested in the way she looks, dresses and behaves in public.

Rijko once again Noodles looks stunning I tatally love the Traditional
Chinese floral dress I must find out where they can be purchased from?
A cheap copy would do.
It's not for me by the way, it will be for my wife.. :lol:
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Arioch,

The dress is a design by David Tang, owner of Shanghai Tang fashion stores. They have facillities in London, New York and of course Hong Kong, and many more large world cities.

See Shanghai Tang

See for their catalogue the link online store.

This particular red floral dress was made of pure silk coats US#450 and can be found here Vanessa-Mae's red floral silk dress

Vanessa-Mae used and uses clothes from shanghai Tang quite often, obvious she is a fan of these fabulous designs and outfits made of silk are among her favourites.

The suede jacket that she had in the Audi video also comes from Shanghai Tang and costed US$1150, see:

suede jacket

Anyway, these clothes suit Vanessa-Mae fantastic and she looks great wearing them.

The all silk red suit and yellow blouse outfit that she has on my avatar are also designs by David Tang