Vanessa-Mae presented the Pearl Awards

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae presented the Pearl Awards

Post by Xanthippe »

Recently on November 1, Vanessa-Mae presented the annual Pearl Awards for recognition and commend of achievements of members of the Chinese community in the UK.

More details and in total 28 fantastic photos of Vanessa-Mae at the award ceremony and the VIP reception, see

Vanessa-Mae: Saying Power On Strings
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Stunning photos, nice to see our girl ismaturing well, wow she is still
drop dead gorgous.
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
New Blue Eyes

Post by New Blue Eyes »

Yes, Arioch I agree with you 100%.

I am wondering though, did she realize before the program that her colored silk skirt was sheer enough to see through? My dear Noodles! :oops:
New Blue Eyes, V-M's #1 USA fan!
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hey New Blue Eyes,

I noticed it too, but did not mention it to see if others would see it also. I've seen Vanessa-Mae wearinfg this combiantion of all silk in skirt and black top several times already. I am sure she knows it very well but that she considers it as unavoidable and coming natural with wearing of silk clothes that it is shine through a bit and that it is noticed by people.

I think she simple doesn't care about it!

She had this same fantastic outfit in 2001 at the MTS Asia Awards, see the 2 pics below.

Our Vanessa-Mae alwayas looks so fantastic and gorgeous in silk clothes.

eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

What makes me worry about her is the protruding bone on her shoulders. Look at the first picture. It makes her look fragile and vulnerable. I hope she gains few pounds. :(
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

She looks better in the photos found on this page -> http://www.vanessa-mae.com.ar/local-cgi ... 17_rover75
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I agree with eva, she should gain some pounds.

Those photos that you mention on the vanessa-mae.com.ar site date from summer 1999, June 17th to be precise. Vanessa-Mae looked stout then, compared to 1998 and to recently. I think that also had something to do with the transition of a girl to a grown-up woman. She started dating Lionel since winter 1999 and following times she gradually lost weight.

I saw her in 2004 at the signing session after her concert in the London Festival Hall on Octiber 21st.

Seeing her then, there is no doubt that Vanessa-Mae was in excellent health. Her hair was fantastic. Her skin exposed around her neck, arms, open shoulders and leggs, - the skin of her face was of course completely covered with make-up - looked perfect and shinning, and her eyes were bright, lively and vibrant. Moreover, she showed fantastic bright white teeth that looked very strong as she smiled a lot.

Don't worry, our Vanessa-Mae is in good physical shape, despite the fact that she is too skinny and comes over as very fragile.
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Yes she is certainly healthy (in a sort of way) I think that she as a tight
control over her diet and as Vanessa-Mae enjoys exercise I think that
her exercise outweighs her daily food intake causing her to lose to much
body fat.
A close relative of mine looks the same way as Vanessa does, extremely
fit and extremely thin.
Too much excise not enough callery intake to compensate for the daily
callery burning.
Take a look at some top Runners especially marathon runners.
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk