Vanessa-Mae carries the Olympic Torch relay through London

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae carries the Olympic Torch relay through London

Post by Xanthippe »

April 6, 2008: Vanessa-Mae participates in bringing the Olympic Torch through London in a relay with more than 80 celebrities and sports personalities from the UK

Vanessa-Mae looks fantastic in the white sports costume. Because her hair is tied backwards in a tail on her back, her face becomes very exposed. Obviously, Vanessa-Mae wears make-up as is visible in her soft red lipstick and the dark eye definition.

For more details and information see VMSPOS
wylde8

Post by wylde8 »

I guess she didn't get jumped by any protesters.
domonic_uk

Post by domonic_uk »

Her participation was severly disrupted by the demostrations she was due to carry the torch on a boat across the Thames. Instead she carried it from the south bank hall to the stage in front of the Queen Elizabeth Hall only about 30m. I nearly missed her carrying the torch it was only due to seeing her family members around her car that I realised that she was still going ahead in carrying the torch. It was snowing and freezing and the poor thing was shivering, someone could have carried a coat for her whilst she was waiting and after finnishing carrying the torch.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Sure, poor thing our Vanessa-Mae as tiny girl in that awful snow and cold.

I catched a short scene on televison of the BBC with our Vanessa-Mae and put it available at youtube, see:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd16nIUofh8
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

I think that with her martial arts training I think our Noodles wouldn't have been to worried? :wink:

I have to say that our girl is looking very good, though very thin in the
face.
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk