Vanessa-Mae videos and other stuff at VMSPOS

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae videos and other stuff at VMSPOS

Post by Xanthippe »

See the following links to a few videos that I put up at youtube:

Vanessa-Mae performing 'I Am a Doun' in 1996

Vanessa-Mae interviewed in 1996

Vanessa-Mae interviewed in 2004

Vanessa-Mae carrying the Olympic Torch 2008

The first 3 videos were made during visits of Vanessa-Mae to my country The Netherlands. These are the subject of my present Vanessa-Mae Chronicle that is illustrated with captures from these videos.

The fourth video shows Vanessa-Mae during her participation in carrying the Olympic Torch through London. The scenes are taken from a BBC program.

For more details see VMSPOS
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

cool, thanks for them, i hadent see them ones before
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
VanessaMaeFan18

g'day. i wish she was appreciated more over here [usa] :-(

Post by VanessaMaeFan18 »

vanessa mae will always be one of my favorite violinist of all time. she has charasmia and great stage presence. she is a virtourso and it makes me mad when people on youtube bash her. im like, they think they are better than her eh? can they play a fresh rendition of the 3rdmvt from vivaldi's summer? prolly not. can they break out of the classical bubble and step out of the box? prolly not. those people who stick in the classical bubble are prolly afraid to step out of the box. i love the conventional violin playing, but it gets pretty old hearing renditions of the same works by different artists. it is nice to hear something different and vanessa mae mastered that abstract style of playing. i am such a fan of vanessa mae. i cannot wait until her autobiography comes out. i am looking foward to that. if it was not for vanessa mae, i would not have started listening to classical music. vanessa mae rocks.