Interesting new videos of Vanessa-Mae

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Interesting new videos of Vanessa-Mae

Post by Xanthippe »

I was able to get soem interesting new video material of Vanessa-Mae recently, partly thanks to my dear friend Jorge from the spanish Vanessa-Mae website.

Vanessa-Mae playing T&F
The first video dates from early 1995 shorlty after the release of Vanessa-Mae's Violin Player album and Toccata & Fugue single. She performed in a BBC television show and there was a short interview too. Vanessa-Mae mentions her acousitc Guadagnini violin that was stolen from her house. At the time of this show, Vanessa-Mae was only just 17 years old and it is obvious that she is nervous and not quite adjusted to her role yet. Also, Vanessa-Mae's face looks very heavily made up and she rubs her nose a couple of times as clear indication that she is not at ease yet wearing so much make-up. It is remarkable to notice how quickly Vanessa-Mae grew into her role at public appearances. As example for this, see Vanessa-Mae's concert movie of the Red Hot Tour concert in the Royal Albert Hall that took place not more that a couple of months later.

Vanessa-Mae & JD: I Still Can Hear Your Voice - official video clip
I didn't know that Vanessa-Mae duet with JD resulted in an official video clip. Here it is; the quality is not too well. The clip opens with a close up of Vanessa-Mae's eyes that are well made up with lots of mascara, liner and shadow.

Sabre Dance and The Hanvana Slide
On October 23, Vanessa-Mae performed a live concert in Kosice, Slovakia. The two videos above were made duirng her concert.

Enjoy these videos.
amQhr
VMF Elite

You're not alone

Post by amQhr »

Thank you Rijko for that clips. So I will have a good christmas time of feeling not alone. I think at least she would be as slight as I am.

Qin amQhr
Dario

Post by Dario »

Thanks Rijko so much :!:
New Blue Eyes

Post by New Blue Eyes »

Unable to download these videos. :(

NBE
New Blue Eyes, V-M's #1 USA fan!
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi NBE,

How come that you can't download? I tried it myself and had no problems, so the files are still active.
New Blue Eyes

Post by New Blue Eyes »

Xanthippe,

I guess my connection speed is not fast enough. I have that problem, but not this bad.

NBE
New Blue Eyes, V-M's #1 USA fan!
Barkybook

Post by Barkybook »

Make sure you enter the 3 character code displayed on the Megaupload site.