New fantastic photo of Vanessa-Mae made in 1997 in Rome

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

New fantastic photo of Vanessa-Mae made in 1997 in Rome

Post by Xanthippe »

I recently found the photo of Vanessa-Mae depicted below, and this one now already belongs to our all time favourite pictures of Vanessa-Mae.

Vanessa-Mae was photographed in a hotel Rome during a visit there in November 1997. She sits comfortable leaning on a back of a chair and wears this fantastic bright yellow silk sophisticated blouse that is in Chinese style with high collar and frog buttons and the garment is highly decorated with Chinese motives embroiders. Vanessa-Mae's face is spectacular and absolutely perfect as it is well done with wonderful make-up consisting of smooth complexion of covering crème, soft red lipstick and smouldering eye make-up of liner, lots of black mascara and dark shadow. Vanessa-Mae's wonderful long black hair in in free style on her back and a fine tiny necklace hangs visible in the open neck of the yellow silk blouse. Vanessa-Mae used this blouse on various occasion in 1997 and 1998 and she appeared equally beautifully wearing this wonderful garment on all these occasions.
New Blue Eyes

Post by New Blue Eyes »

Yes, this is without a doubt one of the best photos of our best girl, Vanessa-Mae, that I've ever seen! Simply superb and outstanding!

I have also added it to my collection.

Thanks so much Xanthippe,

NBE
New Blue Eyes, V-M's #1 USA fan!