Vanessa-Mae at the Westonbirt Arboretum, Saturday July 18

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Dario

Re: Vanessa-Mae at the Westonbirt Arboretum, Saturday July 18

Post by Dario »

Sure Xanthippe, that little young girl doesn't exist anymore, coz she became mature lady. But I believe, that personality doesn't change too much during our lifes, and as Vanessa was passionate and energetic person, I believe she still is and will stay that way forever. Documentary on BBC that we all saw proves that as well, I think. It just looks that after having too much of music in her teenage years, Vanessa swiched the most of her attention and energy to other things like hobbies, buidings, personal life and etc for the last few years. Hope this break will make her really hungry for music again, and then I'm sure, we'll see/hear something special form her again, in a new way, but still with lots of passion and energy for what she'll do
Xanthippe wrote:Dario, that little young girl going crazy on stage does not exist anymore. Vanessa-Mae today is much more a reserved person.

She does enjoy every moment on stage, you can tell by her smile and the expression in her eyes.

I like her this way!
Dario

Post by Dario »

just let you all know, Benji uploaded some of my videos from the concert to youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/benn93z28" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Many thanks to Benji, enjoy it :wink:
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Dario,

These are nice videos. Many thanks.
New Blue Eyes

Post by New Blue Eyes »

Top quality videos, Dario! Kudos! Thanks!

NBE
New Blue Eyes, V-M's #1 USA fan!
amQhr
VMF Elite

Post by amQhr »

Thank you so much Dario for that brand new wonderfull Concert-Videos. I hope that this Concert will come out as DVD. One time in my life I must get ready to go on a concert of Vanessa Mae.
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

Great job Dario! Thanks for upload Benji!