Vanessa-Mae--a Mature Woman

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

New Blue Eyes

Vanessa-Mae--a Mature Woman

Post by New Blue Eyes »

I enjoyed watching Vanessa-Mae's 2009 Westonbirt concert. At 30, our girl seems to have matured quite nicely—like fine wine! Yes, she is not the bouncy teen we were first introduced to during the Red Hot Tour. Why should she be? We shouldn’t expect a thirty-year-old woman to act like a teenager anymore than we would expect a baby to act like a schoolgirl.

As a resident of the USA, I have stopped hoping to ever see Vanessa-Mae tour here. I fully accept that as fact and that is her prerogative.

I think she is quite satisfied with her life as it is. She needs time to gain back some of the fun of childhood that she missed due to becoming a professional at such a young age. I am happy for her. :) But, she needs to be extra careful on those ski slopes. :lol: I think she has made a wise personal choice to cut back on her career. If she doesn’t feel the need for a new CD then that’s OK. I wouldn’t want her to produce something that she was not fully proud of—lacking the quality of past CD’s. I wish her and Lionel many, many happy years to come. May Vanessa-Mae achieve her heart’s desire and may she and Lionel grow old and happy together.

NBE
New Blue Eyes, V-M's #1 USA fan!