Vanessa-Mae live in Ludwigsburg, Germany, September 3 2010

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

zeta
**VMF Guru**

Re: Vanessa-Mae live in Ludwigsburg, Germany, September 3 20

Post by zeta »

I am surprised that she played WIDESCREEN and ART OF WAR, that she never included on her concert tours.
And another question is; Can you tell me what is the difference between choreography tour and the violin magic tour?
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

erzeta,

She played Art Of War at the Tour For Change concerts. She played Widescreen indeed only at the Red Hot tour concerts.

There isn't too much difference between the Choreography tour, except that pieces from Choreography are a little less prominent in The Magic Violin Tour concerts. Also, she plays a few pieces that were not in the Choreography tour like Widescreen and Art Of War, and she left out a few that were normally in her concerts like Destiny and Solace (both from Subject To Change).

I think she just wanted to change names to make some modifications in the program.
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

But i see that she played many pieces from the latest album, just raga's dance, moroccan roll and handel's minuet that she never played.
Raytac
Veteran

Post by Raytac »

Maybe you know this but I want to post this because it's so beautiful! Vanessa Mae plays J.S.Bach Air(on lowest string,G) so warm,sincere and I love that she not using much vibrato,sound goes,flows naturally from her heart and good pictures of the videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRMqwDympP0
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQmOma6UFIQ
Divine! Thanks Vanessa Mae and those who posted this!!!
hehuiyong

Post by hehuiyong »

it it a long time i have not heard vm's news.i dont know when i can visit her concert in china. i hope she is fine.