Vanessa-Mae bday project 2010, our gifts

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae bday project 2010, our gifts

Post by Xanthippe »

Our parcel to Vanessa-Mae was delivered at her office this week, as I could notice via the tracking number. Below, you'll find links to the files.

Our award to commemorate the fact that already 15 years have passed since our girl became a world wide superstar with the release of her first pop album The Violin Player. An event to look back upon with great satisfaction and pride!

15 yrs of The Violin Player Award

The letter, list of contributors and questions is a Word file. If anyone encounters problems in opening the file, please inform me. I will make it available in pdf format then.

Letter to Vanessa-Mae and lists of contributors and questions

Our happy birthday card for Vanessa-Mae. Scanning of the inside of our card did not go well, as I only noticed after i closed the parcel for sending. I assure that names of all contributors are written inside.

General card front

General card inside with names

My personal card to Vanessa-Mae.

Card Rijko

Kirsty's personal card to Vanessa-Mae.

Card Kirsty

There were several other cards in envelops sent to me to include in the presents. I did not scan these.

I will post Vanessa-Mae's reaction here, as soon as I have her reaction.
Last edited by Xanthippe on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raytac
Veteran

Re: Vanessa-Mae bday project 2010, our gifts

Post by Raytac »

Xanthippe ! Thanks for sharing your presents to Vanessa-Mae,wishes and questions with beautiful cards to Her !!! It looks so beautiful.I hope Vanessa-Mae loves this special present from you and us all ! Thanks for uploading it,so can see and read it ! Your wishes to Vanessa-Mae is very nice ! Now,we will wait for Her answers.
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Rijko,

Everything looks good. I am sure Our special Birthday Girl will like them all. Nice questions, I am glad to see some I was especially interested in on the list along with other good ones. I, too, hope for an early reply.

CX
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

I would skip questions number 2 and 10 because she can think is always the same personal question.
I think question number 8 is someone's desire that many of us have.
For example, she neither visited Spain in her tours.
Others i see them interesting.
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

Rijko thank you including me on the project!
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

I did not see it!! and i did not realize!!
thank you for including me too!
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

It seems she is a bit bussy skiing.....We should have asked her why she doesnt often update her official website.
Xanthippe: how do you know about Vanessa's concerts?
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I've not heard from Vanessa-Mae yet. I do not know whether she was in London at the day of her birthday, or whether she has been there since her birthday at all. Vanessa-Mae is very often in her skiing home in the Alps of Switzerland.

erzeta, I have a news alert set at Google News, and it is basically a matter of doing regular searches.