VM Hong Kong Concept - Public Sale has just started!

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

Hi all,

I got my ticket :laugh: Second row, the block next to the right middle one. The 4 middle blocks are not available to the public, probably still reserved for the British Chamber members EEErrrrrrrrrrr

To all fans in HK, if you don't have the time to visit the box office, can order tickets online from www.ticketek.com.hk.

Rats, it should be "concert", not concept. Sorry, can't edit it :p
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

That is great news Daisy,

I am so happy for you. You are finally going to see our Vanessa-Mae in concert!!!
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

That's cool Daisy, you will sure take a full dose of pleasure from this concert! :)
Gatis
daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

I sure will, Gatis. Ray and I would scream real loud for her!!!

Hey guys,

I emailed the concert organizer last nite asking if they would sell VM merchandises at the concert and if VM would sign autographs after the concert. The contact person replied today as follows:

Dear Daisy,

Thank you very much for your interest and enthusiasm in Vanessa Mae concert. I believe that you will not be disappointed by Vaness-Mae live on stage as she is a true prodigy..!

As she is on an Asia Tour, she will arrive in HK right beofre the concert and leave right after. There will be a press conference on Sept 18, so you will see a lot of coverage in the media.

The merchandise and CDs are not in our hands, but I suppose there will be a souvenir programme on sale, as well as her CDs, including the most recent release "Best of" Vanessa-Mae.

Thank you again for your interest, and enjoy yourself on Sept 19th!

Best regards,
Romy

So, no autographs then :( :( I'll look for all the media coverage after the 18th. Maybe I should beg for special admission to her press conference huh?

Daisy
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Go for it Daisy and ask whether you can get special permission to be there. Tell them that you are a special representative of the 'Vanessa-Mae forum.'
daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

Hey, that's a good idea. Vanessa probably won't mind to have a fan there, but the organizer would probably say no for security or commercial reasons. Anyway, I'll ask :;):
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Daisy, just mention that you are one of her best fans and that you care about her. Well, that is all very true!!
Benji
Site Admin

Post by Benji »

Congratulations Daisy!

I'm extremely happy (and envious) of you to be able to attend a VM Concert, on a new tour no less.

I expect an in-depth review of the concert on Sept 20 :)

--Benjamin
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I think we all expect some very nice stories on the concert. Being at a concert of Vanessa-Mae is such a wonderful experience.
daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

Thanks Benji. I'm really excited about the coming concert. Hope all of you here would have a chance to see her very soon.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Hi Daisy,

sorry 4 the late reply, I was off....
Great news! I'm so happy 4 you girl! Finally the moment is there.... Enjoy and scream for me too... Ohja, if you meet Vanessa, say her sweet greetings from me, ok?

Thanx and enjoy!
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
happyvalley80

Post by happyvalley80 »

Hi Daisy:

Congratulation 4 u for getting the SECOND ROW CONCERT TICKET.

Vanessa Mae is going to held a concert on 28SEP in MALAYSIA,at STADIUM BUKIT JALIL.I saw the advertisement of the concert,but it haven't say that we can started to buy a ticket now.Aaron Kwok is also held the concert in MALAYSIA on 14SEP,in the same place.But i think that the VANESSA MAE concert will attract more people to watch it.

I think Vanessa Mae will having a AUTOGRAPH in MALAYSIA because when she held a concert in 1999 here,got a autograph after the concert too.Maybe this time,she will have it in some SHOPPING CENTRE. :p

I'm now try to save some money to buy the concert ticket,start from 51 ringgit malaysia to 351 ringgit malalysia.
mean that 102 hong kong dollar to 702 hk dollars.

DAISY,remember to take a lot of photo of VM :laugh: :laugh:
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Good Luck with Saving HappyValley!
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...