RE: VANESSA-MAE REPLIES TO 2015 BIRTHDAY GREETING

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

CarrollTowerCX

RE: VANESSA-MAE REPLIES TO 2015 BIRTHDAY GREETING

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Hello Girls and Boys,

Today, November 3rd, I received information from Vanessa-Mae's Personal Assistant, Giles Holland, that he delivered our Birthday greetings and gift to Vanessa-Mae, personally on her Birthday October 27th.

He said he noticed that there were no Birthday questions this year and that he, "Realized extremely belatedly that we have not yet received a reply to last year's questions". He said he would, "Look into this and notify us shortly".

In the meantime, "Vanessa-Mae passes on her sincerest thanks to us personally for our kind regards and gift and sends us her best wishes". She also says she is, "Grateful for our support".

I have emailed Giles Holland the questions from last year just encase the originals have been misplaced.

That is all I have to report at this time. With luck we should hear from Vanessa-Mae, soon.

CX
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Re: RE: VANESSA-MAE REPLIES TO 2015 BIRTHDAY GREETING

Post by zeta »

I think it's quite obvious that there are no questions this year, because she DID NOT ANSWER the last one!....So....I dont know what makes him think to be surprised.

In the other hand, why does not she reply in one time?.....somehow, thanks...
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Re: RE: VANESSA-MAE REPLIES TO 2015 BIRTHDAY GREETING

Post by zeta »

I still remember when she said in her 'best of' album:"this is just the beginning, I can promise you!".............