A refrain and lament

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Lorjou
Veteran

A refrain and lament

Post by Lorjou »

Hi everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I apologise for not contributing much to this forum over the last few years. I do pop in from time-to-time, as I'm sure many other VMF music fans do, to see if there Is any new information about music from Vanessa-Mae. More often I only see items about her personal life or sometimes new pictures or videos and I don't feel I have much to add to those posts; they are interesting but for me the value of the forum was always centred on keeping VMF members up to date with any new music and/or performances.

I can't remember when I joined the original forum... I'm guessing it was a couple of decades ago... I'm so outdated that I even remember Rijko arriving as a newbie...

Anyway the main reason for me posting this was to say hello and to thank you for keeping at least this one VMF (f) member up to date with what's going on. Even if there isn't much going on - I know we can rely on each other to know!! :).

Lorjou

Who else remembers the original Vmf fans map? I loved that idea...
Benji
Site Admin

Re: A refrain and lament

Post by Benji »

Hey Lorjou!

Long time no see my friend. It's good to see you're still around. Don't worry; it's been mostly quiet around here until somewhat recently.