Art of War video clip - Best of version

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

The following link has the clip of 'Art of War' as it appearas on 'Best of Vanessa-Mae' cd:

http://www.tubemusic.com/musiccd....sion=32

Pictures of her Korean press conference of last year can also be found there
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

Thanks Rijko.

I downloaded it, but it doesn't playback easily. There are about a dozen of what I would call (in computer geek terms) "EOF markers".

I did get to see the majority of the clips though. Some I've never seen before. Does anyone know about the ... er, were they clowns? Also, what about the clip of her silhouette?
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Joe,

The scene with the clowns comes form the 'Storm on World Tour' movie. Vanessa-Mae plays Bach Street Prelude a that moment. That number is really spectacular live on stage.

The silhouette is a scene in the 'I Feel Love' video clip.

There are three very short scenes that I can't recognize completely.

First there is a scene that shows Vanessa-Mae during a concert where she walks towards the audience to shake a few hands. Seeing how she is dressed, her face and how she has her hair, this must be a scene from a Storm concert around 1998.

Secondly, there is a short scene that shows Vanessa-Mae at a Red Hot concert where she is wearing that particular glitter short dress. She also had that dress in video tape of the Royal albert Hall cocnert of 1995.

Thirdly, there is a scene of a sitting Vanessa-Mae wearing a nice white dress. The setting looks like the video clip of Reflection, but this scene is not in that clip.
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

Thanks for the link Rijko, nice pictures!
Gatis
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

thanx rijko 4 the nice pics and song... :;):
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Benji
Site Admin

Post by Benji »

Rijko Ebens wrote:The following link has the clip of 'Art of War' as it appearas on 'Best of Vanessa-Mae' cd:

http://www.tubemusic.com/musiccd....sion=32

Pictures of her Korean press conference of last year can also be found there
Unfortunately I get an error when I try playing back the music video clip saying that "unable to access this media; you may not be connected to the network"

Did anyone download the music clip to their HD? If so, would you mind sending it to me?

If you can, please private message me for a time and place to meet.

Thanks,

--Benjamin
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I can't download the vid either. Ian always knew how to ge around these problems, but I haven't seen him in the forum for a long time.

Joe, do you know how to download the vid?
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

When I first tried to view it, I kept getting "buffering pauses". So I immediately used AsfRecorder. The video I have here is not good. Since it contains so many stopping points, I've only watched it once. I had to use AsfRecorder to view it (only application I know that can "slide" past the stopping points).

AsfRecorder can be found using a search enigne. It comes in it's own ZIP file. It's Windows PC only. I had someone compile a non-GUI version for a Mac X, which I can try to forward to anyone.

I could post what I recorded. I recommend if anyone is going to post the video, someone should post a non-broken version.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

I've loaded it in several times from several servers.. The quality i have ssen better but i still can see it... Try to set all your browser setup-options off and then go their by sevreal servers...

Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

I have placed the Video straight from the Best of CD on my server at:
http://im.on-d.net/artofwar.mov
I also have the original "Art of War" video (aka "Power of C") but I need to re-encode it as I messed up the sound and the volume is too low. It's at:
http://im.on-d.net/Power_of_C.mpeg
Careful, both files are over 50MB each

Enjoy :) Glenn
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Thanx Glenn... PS: this links you can download normal, and goes easily... I don't have use different servers, and the speed is good.. Easy download!