How did you find us? - *To all new members*

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Lydia

Post by Lydia »

lol I"m actually a bit of a dodo...I stumbled onto www.vanessa-mae.org...and followed a link to what I thought was the real messageboard...lol then someone kiindly private messaged me to the the real board...lol

I'm so silly...;)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi Lydia,

Welcome to this board. This is the fans discussion board. The other board is the official EMI message board that is part of EMI's official website for Vanessa-Mae. It is rather dull overthere because of the complete lack of maintanance and updates by EMI.

Vanessa-Mae is believed to have left EMI for another record company, so the future of the official site is rather vague.

We have no idea yet to which record company Vanessa-Mae did sign.

Anyway, the Vanessa-Mae fans forum is the place to be for conctact with other fans and lively discussion about the girl we all love very much.
whygodwhy86
VMF Reg
Location: Kirkby-in-Ashfield, near Mansfield, near Nottingham.

Post by whygodwhy86 »

Well said Rijko!

*thinks we should have a welcoming comittee* hehehe

Laura
xxxxx
Love ya lots and lots like jelly tots and vodka shots! :D
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

We do!

It's All of Us :D

Pm'd you I wonder who that was? :;):
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Rijko Ebens wrote:Hi Lydia,

Welcome to this board. This is the fans discussion board. The other board is the official EMI message board that is part of EMI's official website for Vanessa-Mae. It is rather dull overthere because of the complete lack of maintanance and updates by EMI.

Vanessa-Mae is believed to have left EMI for another record company, so the future of the official site is rather vague.

We have no idea yet to which record company Vanessa-Mae did sign.

Anyway, the Vanessa-Mae fans forum is the place to be for conctact with other fans and lively discussion about the girl we all love very much.
thanks Rijko, lol...just wondering, how long ago did Vanessa-Mae change record companies?
bruno

Post by bruno »

...I visited vanessa-mae.de, reading Rijko´s guestbook-entry...

dadaa

...I´m here...
nhammer

Post by nhammer »

A friend was looking for versions of "Classical Gas" and came across her version. He liked it and knew that I play the violin and shared it with me. :bow:

I started doing searches on her name and found many websites including this one!
Dave the Rainmaker

Post by Dave the Rainmaker »

I was on the official board and Rijko kindly asked me over to here.
Dave the Great
boiler13

Post by boiler13 »

I found it through vanessa-mae.com
I joined cause that website was severely lacking in information and I figured there might be more stuff here. And I really want to see her in concert and I guessed her fans would know the best and newest info for that.
Delavega

Post by Delavega »

Hi people.
I've found this forum looking for Vanessa Mae on google.
I'm one of the few Italian fans of THE Artist.
I know her because of my girlfriend who's Mexican and made me listen her songs. At first I thought that Vanessa was a crazy old woman... song after song I falled in love with her music. :D

Bye bye
Diego De La Vega
Diego De La Vega

aka

El Modesto
airwarrior

Post by airwarrior »

good ol google
nameless

Post by nameless »

was searching for lyrics aswell music sheets to brighten up my room a bit >< nywayz ended up all of a sudden here.. so i used the search option ti figure out if anyone discussed it already (lovely google & lovely bb) which resulted in ehr i could post once in a while something useless here
Somewhere in the darkness is my real self, or is it that the darkness is within me?
Forgive me for who i am ... ..
HezzyBabe

Post by HezzyBabe »

I've been playing violin for a hile and I wanted to find out more. So I searched for Vanessa Mae on Yahoo! Search. :wave: :shrug:
II\Iasty II\Iaughty
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Cool HezzyBabe, welcome on board in this Vanessa-Mae community.

Where and when did you learn about Vanessa-Mae? Do you have all her albums?
Magnetro2k

Post by Magnetro2k »

I found this nice forum by searching for her on google (like many others have). + I also got good word from a friend.