Wishful "Best Of" Tour Venues - Where would you like to see VM tour?

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

Since the locations and dates for Vanessa-Mae's next tour have yet to be announced, I thought I'd start a new "fantasy" topic.

I would like to see Vanessa-Mae perform at the "summer home of the Cleveland Orchestra" ... Blossom Music Center (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, USA). This location was built for acoustic performances. it also used by popular rock and country artists tours, when the orchestra is not scheduled to appear.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hey that is a nice topic Joe,

Let's have some fantasies!!

I would like Vanessa-Mae to come to Groningen (my home town) for a one time special classical concert. The concert would thake place in the 'Cultuur Centrum' (Centre of Culture) in Groningen. This is a rather small concert hall where also the Symphony Orchestra of Groningen performs. This orchestra would have the unique opportunity to accompany a real world famous star.

Anyway, I would volunteer to serve a special guide to show Vanessa-Mae the nicest touristic spots in Groningen.
daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

Though the Convention Centre where she will be performing in September is a venue used by many superstars, I would like her to have a concert in our former airport at Kai Tak. The unused airfield can accommodate a huge open-air concert with spectacular fireworks. I'm sure it would be a great experience for all of us when she play those explosive numbers like storm, red hot, art of war, laughing buddha in an open environment. The concert is best held in November when the air is cooler and less humid.

The concert goes on for hours and we'll dance to the music like a great festivity. And after the concert, people are allowed to camp in the site (bring our own sleeping bags). We can then meet other VM fans, chat about the concert, and exchange info on the latest VM collectibles. How's that?
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

well, it would be great if she came down here to South Australia, now that would be a dream come true

another thing would be if the ppl with in the forum could all meet somewhere and VM gave us a private playing of whateva songs we wanted, wouldent that would be cool :)
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

Well Vanessa came to play in Latvia, so definitely agree Street Rat, it could be an awesome moment if we all forum members could get in one location where Vanessa could perform only for us! :;):
Gatis
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

When somebody fixed this job I'm on!!
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Canfan

Post by Canfan »

Winspear Center for the Arts in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
This place is Edmonton's newest classical theaters and sounds great.
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

na, itll be down here in Adelaide, South Aust, u lot can come down here and visit :)
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

best place is here at my home in my home studio... :laugh: then I think I don't walk with the coffee without spoilling... :D
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...