vanessa's bday......

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

alyssa

Post by alyssa »

do anyone know how vanessa celebarate her birthday? is she happy with the present u all brought for her? i wanna join a part too, bt sadly i don't really how enough money..... :(
i really hope she is happy......

alyssa
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Hi alyssa,
Don't be sad :(

Vanessa performed a Special Birthday concert on the
night of her Birthday, and it was broadcast live on a
UK based radio (Classical FM)

But sadly Vanessa's press/advertisement people once again
let us down by not notifying us :btear:
I have also been trying to find out where it was held.

(If any body has found out please let us all know)

As for the preasent Rijko is still awaiting a reply off
Vanessa or a member of her staff.
I can not wait to read her letter :)

You want to join and be apart of her gift?
You are a part.
Every member of this Forum is a part
of Vanessa's Birthday gift. The gift was sent to Vanessa from
the Forum so lets have a smile from you :)
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
jorgemae

Post by jorgemae »

Really I don't like the attitude of VM to us. She allways ignore us :angry:

She could said us about that concert, by a letter to this forum, by her "web site" -best no words here-...but no. She live her life and leave all us off, as if we don't be important for her. Really I'm angry with her, why we never could know anything about her before that happened??????? :angry:

Vanessa would think seriously if she really want to have so fanatic people as all us, that love and respect her a lot, and work very hard too, at least to know two or three days before if she will play...I don't feel good with her.
If I don't see an attitude change from her to us in the next 12 months, I will leave my work in the site. It's a definitive decission.
Jorgemae
The Vanessa-Mae argentinean fan #1
Buenos Aires, Argentina
alyssa

Post by alyssa »

i don't really blame it on her... maybe she is too busy with her stuff (alwaz look on the bright side)... i don't know... well dont get so piss off, i don't expect her to be here and read our mails and inform us anything... y im here the main things is really happy to know there is alot of real fan like me that love vanessa so much... although she is not here but there is so many devotees out here that i can really hear and chit chat with... im really glad there is this forum!!! thanx.....

alyssa
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Jorge, I can somehow understand your disappointment. You put a lot of effort in promoting Vanessa-Mae through your website together with Guillermo.

This is how I see this.

I decided a long time ago that I love Vanessa-Mae and that I care about her very much. Listening to he rmusic, seeing her videos and photos, and reading about her, really makes me feel good. Vanessa-Mae and her music gave me a lot of joy and satisfaction over the past decade.

Moreover, I met so many nice people in this forum. I am priveleged in being a member of this great online community.

So I am disappointed too that we have no reaction of Vanessa-Mae yet. I would too welcome a personal involvement of Vanessa-Mae in an active internet pressence with a regular updates of an official website.

Vanessa-Mae obviously chooses differently and she will have reasons for that and I respect them no matter what!

We as true fans have eachother and we have our girl, Vanessa-Mae. She is our girl, but we simply do not own her.

Everything else is a bonus!

Anyway, I will send our Vanessa-Mae again something for her 26th birthday next year! I hope many will join me!

Edited By Rijko Ebens on 1068744720
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Jorge,

Listen to Rijko and Alyssa.
We as true fans have eachother and we have our girl, Vanessa-Mae. She is our girl, but we simply do not own her.

Everything else is a bonus!
a lot of real fan like me that love vanessa so much... although she is not here but there is so many devotees out here that i can really hear and chit chat with... im really glad there is this forum!!! thanx.....
I too am deeply saddened that Vanessa-Mae does not communicate with us,
and how it seems like she does not know that we are out here.

I live in the same country has Vanessa-Mae and it hurts to think that when
she performs a concert or brings out a new album and her own
countries Fans are the last to hear about it.
It saddens me that the only way i can find out is from some one living over a
1,000 mile away (and this is why this Forum (community) is so special)
If Vanessa appears on the radio or TV in her own country her UK members of this
forum find out from wonderful people like Rijko.
Even with this I still support her and always will continue to.

For me Vanessa-Mae is and always will be very special to me,
whever it be because of her music or that gorgeous cheeky smile and her cuteness.

So Jorge Don't give up ok?
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

remember that we are strangers to vanessa-mae. if we are going to ourselves in her shoes it will be difficult to get along with people we don't personally know so a boundary should be set.

she's replying to the letters anyway. :;):
domonic_uk

Post by domonic_uk »

just a thought,

there was a major mail strike during her birthday that could have well of delayed the delivery.

dom
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi domonic_uk,

That is very well possible. If the parcel was not accepted or undeliverable, it will be sent back to me. As for now, it hasn't.

It is possible that Vanessa-Mae has gone on a skiing vacation and has not returned yet. If no one is around to accept the parcel, then the post services will keep it in stock for 3 weeks. If it is not collected by then, the parcel will be returned to the sender. As for now, it hasn't

We have to wait untill end of next week. If I don;t have it back by then, it means that the parcel has been delivered correctly and that Vanessa-Mae has accepted it.