New Vanessa Promo on Ebay! - Get the new CD promo sampler....

Announce links to auctions and items from other sites or shops eg. ebay and amazon.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... otohosting

Well guys, here it is...(well, some of it anyway) The promo sampler of the new Vanessa mae CD is available on ebay! Click on the link above to take a look and drool.... Looks like Rijko got there first as he is the highest bidder so far. The top bid as I write is a little over £10, but it won't stay that way! Unfortunately, I can't bid as I have just paid for my holidays and am broke until next week!

Best of luck - and happy bidding!

Steve.

:D
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Yes I am the highest bidder currently. The cover of the promo says that the release date is scheduled to be September 6th. I posted that as news in the 'Vanessa-Mae news' section.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Good luck Rijko! Hope you get the item! Just make sure you tell us all about it!

:D Steve
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

good luck rijko!

how come there are items like these? are these initially owned by some sony staff?
pongnok

Post by pongnok »

Anyone interested in this item on ebay VANESSA MAE RARE HAND SIGNED 5 CD PHOTO PRESENTATION
pongnok

Post by pongnok »

Here is another interesting item
Choreography CD & RARE Promo Video (Sabre Dance). If I had a video I would probably go for it.