Vanessa-mae of china site...

If you've made any drawings, wallpapers, screensavers etc. dedicated to Vanessa-Mae, share them here!
hehuiyong

Vanessa-mae of china site...

Post by hehuiyong »

yes, long time ago, i have decided to make a chinese and english web site here in china. and 3 months ago, i am luckly could have the name of
www.vanessa-mae.com.cn , i thought i could make all site ok when this year's vanessa-mae's birthday coming. but 3 months passed, things seem not what i thought. firt my busy work, sometimes really could not afford time to this.(so i now just have a small msn space for vanessa-mae). and second, i meet tech problems here. i am not good at this, but i want to make this site the best. that really boring me. what problems do you meet when you first make your web site? well, but i will try. and once i have invite people who are fans of vm in china, and noticed "Need HELP".
but it seem no one interested in . fot this , someone bombed my e-mail box that i leave to some true fans... my god.
anyway... interesting!!! :roll:
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

I wish you all the luck you can get and need to fulfill your goal for your own VM website!
Gerrit (bijsterg)
hehuiyong

Post by hehuiyong »

yes.
i am so glad to see that i am now changing from newbie to member!!!!