VM Drawing

If you've made any drawings, wallpapers, screensavers etc. dedicated to Vanessa-Mae, share them here!
Mobii

VM Drawing

Post by Mobii »

Hi all.....I am new to the group. I first saw VM in a video back in the mid 90's. I didn't see much from here till i ran across a CD. Anyway,i found that she makes a great study to draw. I am not sure how to post it on here,so i will just give an address for it http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/24836622/ Please take a look,as i would greatly appreciate your critique on it.
Thanx
Hmmmm...i have nothing monumental to say...check back later!
amQhr
VMF Elite

What rides yQhr pencil Dalii

Post by amQhr »

You softly did a very nice pencil paplionaceous liquored on a wet paper, Dalii - or was it the computer? Remember Vanessa isn't a fragile 17 yEARs old butterfly any more! Respect to yQhr artwQhrk. Next yEAR you must paint her a little bit stronger - perhaps with gunpowder.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Nice drawing Mobii!! I like it.

Welcome in this Vanessa-Mae online community.

Which cd did you ran across?
Mobii

Thank You for the welcome....

Post by Mobii »

Thank you both for the welcom,and the opinions on the drawing. I will probably try and draw her again,now that i have a bit more reference material to work with. That one was just pencil and colored pencils. Then i played with it in Photoshop.
Rijko,the first CD i got was "The Violinist",but since then,i have found "The best of.." I have to order everything to get new music from her. Luckily i can pull music off the web,to see if i want to buy the CD. How long have you been a fan? I have been trying to find new info about her from those fan sites,but most are very old,and outdated it seems. Thanx again for saying hi.
Mobii
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi Mobii,

I knew Vanessa-Mae from the time before she released 'The Violin Player' in 1995. I bought my first cd of her in 1993. That was her recording of 'the Tchaikovsky & Beethoven Violin Concertos.'

This forum gives all updated information on Vanessa-mae. Also my site Vanessa-Mae: Saying Power On Strings is up-to-date as well.

Just ask all you want to know in this forum and we will give you the answers. We know quite a lot about Vanessa-Mae here.
Mobii

Outstanding..

Post by Mobii »

Thats great. Thanx for all the Info. I look forawrd to hearing new music from her. She is great to listen to while drawing. Very soothing. Be well.