Annual project for Vanessa-Mae's birthday - Our present to Vanessa-Mae

VMF & FSVM announcements and server status
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Vanessa-Mae's birthday is rapidly approaching. As we all know she will become 25 years of age on the 27th of October.

I posted an announcement on the annual birhtday project in this board some time ago, see this link:

http://forum.vanessamae.org/cgi-bin....=13;t=7

We will give our beautiful and dearest Vanessa-Mae a wonderful Barbie doll as present for her birthday. The idea for this present emerged after reading the interview with Vanessa-Mae in the Night & Day magazine of the Mail on Sunday, published on March 2nd of this year. In this interview Vanessa-Mae confessed that she never had a Barbie Doll as a little child.

In total 10 people have promised or submitted already their financial contribution of US$6.00.

We will also add self designed birhtday greeting cards to the present. All can submit a card in electonic form (jpeg, power point or any other format) to me by email.

Send me a private message with a request to have my email address!!

I want to emphasise particularly that it is possible to join with only a birhtday card and not contributing money for the Barbie Doll!

The deadline for submititng is October 17th.

Edited By Rijko Ebens on 1065858381
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

This years project for Vanessa-Mae's birthday on the 27th of October is running to an end.

I have to send the parcel on Wednesday at the latest.

Anyone willing to participate and who still needs to submit a card or do a financial contribution for the Barbie Doll present, please contact me by email or pm as soon as possible
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I shipped the parcel with the present to Vanessa-Mae today. It will be delivered on Friday or on Monday at the latest.