Message from Vanessa-Mae: she is doing very well

New CD releases, TV appearances, articles, tourdates etc.
Xanthippe

Message from Vanessa-Mae: she is doing very well

Post by Xanthippe »

'I can tell you that Vanessa-Mae is in good health and has been throughout the year. She never planned to perform in Germany in July, so there is no reason for concern over the "cancellation" of those shows.'

I received this message from the personal assistent to Vanessa-Mae on her behalf.

We recently had a discussion whether Vanessa-Mae is in good health after seeing photos of Vanessa-Mae at the Henley-On-Thames music festival on July 7th. This discussion prompted me to try and get some information and the statement on top of this message results from that. On the festival photos, Vanessa-Mae looks so skinny, fragile and vulnarable, and this started our dsicussion and concern. One photo is shown below:

Obviously according to the statement above, Vanessa-Mae is in excellent health and we need not to be worried.

Vanessa-Mae simply is slender and skinny girl and that is why she is our Noodles.

Apparently, the alleged concert of Vanessa-Mae on July 19th in Germany that was said to be cancelled for unknown reasons, was never existent.
hehuiyong

Post by hehuiyong »

nice to hear recent news.
and thank you Rijko.
i am still thinking about the birthday of vanessa-mae.
you said everybody interested could send her a card by you.
well, i find a lot of e-card , not one special.
but i still want to send her something.
so, later i will send a simple card to you made by myself.
but if it is 2 late, please just send a message to her: Happy Birthday from China.
thank you. :)
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Rijko,
Thanks for this "good news"! It's very nice of you to share this information with us, as I am sure that it toke some time to get in touch with Vanessa's assistent.
Gerrit (bijsterg)