Vanessa-Mae sued by a reconstruction builder

New CD releases, TV appearances, articles, tourdates etc.
Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae sued by a reconstruction builder

Post by Xanthippe »

Vanessa-Mae is being sued by a reconstruction builder who claims that she has failed to pay £100,000 for work done on her London home.

Ellis says, "It is very disappointing, we were a little concerned when we took on the job after two architects had resigned. Fortunately we have a lot of other work but I do have £10,000 worth of windows if anyone wants them. I actually feel sorry for Vanessa because she has created a situation she hoped to avoid."

See for the complete article:

Vanessa-Mae sued by a builder

Vanessa-Mae has not commented on the present situation yet, but she is known to be very disturbed since she claims that several reconstruction workers have failed to deliver on their services offered to renovate her new London luxurious mansion, see the following topic in this news board:

Vanessa-Mae's ongoing struggle with rebuilders
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

It seems to me that they are trying to take advantage of her wealth?
Vanessa-Mae wasn't happy with the builders so she did what every-one does, refuse to pay. Now they don't like it!
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I am sure that Vanessa-Mae has a case against the rebuilders and has solid legal advice from her father, friends and has high quality legal aid from a professional lawyer to not pay the bill.

In the end if she reaches no agreement with the rebuilders, a judge in court will have to make a final decision. It then can of course turn out that our girl Vanessa-Maehe has to pay part of the bill, perhaps even the complete bill.

Or maybe, the judge fully puts Vanessa-Mae in her rights.
jenleex

They are all top quality builders, and architects

Post by jenleex »

Their work is better than the standard building regulations, it is her who keeps changing her mind.
Like the builders, and musicians no one wants to work for her any more, especially after the attack on david the girls in her office who know she set david up walked out on her., she has no friends now.
Davids radio program on her will go ahead but as for his charity she has been told she is no longer welcome. There has been no written apology from her. Which is silly as everything is still rumberling, its just the beginning.
jenleex

she has to live with what she has done

Post by jenleex »

She has to live with what she has done, the way she has treated people, she has been very foolish, and thinks she can always get away with it, that is a big mistake. this time she has gone to fare.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

jenleex,

I don't know who you are and what your relations are with Vanessa-Mae. Your point of view seems very biased. I can't judge it and won't take your word for the truth as we have no comments from Vanessa-Mae on her point of view in this matter.

It is obvious that you don't like Vanessa-Mae, as is your good right of course. Here in this forum, we are her fans and we love her and care about her!

If parties disagree they can bring a case before court for judgement, as is apparently the case now. We will see what comes out of that.

If the rebuilders did a good job and if they can't be blamed because Vanessa-Mae is unreasonable, then the jugde will file that Vanessa-Mae will have to pay, or to pay part of the bill.

If Vanessa-Mae is in her rights then she will not have to pay the bill.

We just have to wait and see what comes out of this case.

I met Vanessa-Mae once after a concert and she was very nice and friendly, really a lovely girl. Also, she was once so kind to send me a concert brochure signed especially for me after a made a special request for that. Moreover, Vanessa-Mae is always kindly providing feedback to our birthday presents that we send her each year. On several occasions, she provided us with inside information prior to official press releases.

As said already, we simple love Vanessa-Mae and care for her deeply. No doubt no one is pefect, and Vanessa-Mae will have bad habits too, as we all do!
Last edited by Xanthippe on Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

Who is David?
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

I also have questions about who David is, what this charity event was, etc. However, these should be discussed in General Discussions not News.

jenleex, please post any future replies about events not related to the builders in the other forum. Thanks.