Vanessa-Mae attends a ballet evening in London on May 12

New CD releases, TV appearances, articles, tourdates etc.
Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae attends a ballet evening in London on May 12

Post by Xanthippe »

May 12, 2007 Vanessa-Mae visits 'Swan Lake' by the Royal Ballet at the Royal Opera House, sponsored by Audi

Vanessa-Mae visits a performance of Swan Lake by the Royal Ballet in the Royal Opera on May 12, 2007. Audi cars in the UK was sponsor of the event. Vanessa-Mae was among a group of distinguished users of Audi that were invited to attend the evening. The photo below shows Vanessa-Mae during the evening standing next to an Audi, wearing a very elegant midnight blue evening dress with small straps and red shoes. As usual, Vanessa-Mae has bright red lipstick as eye-catcher in her make-up.

For comments as to a possible relation with Vanessa-Mae's cancelled appearance on German television on Sunday May 13, see

Vanesa-Mae: Saying Power On Strings
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Our Noodles sure knows how to dress, she looks absolutely stunning in this photo.
Going by the colour of the car I would have a guess and say it is hers because it matches her attire?
I love how she opted for red shoes so that they match her lipstick.
Very nice :)
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Arioch, I fully agree. Vanessa-Mae has a fine touch for perfectly combining style and colours in clothes, footwear, coiffure and the make-up that she wears.

She always looks fantastic.