Vanessa-Mae her autobiography for release next year

New CD releases, TV appearances, articles, tourdates etc.
Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae her autobiography for release next year

Post by Xanthippe »

August 4, 2007, Autobiography of Vanessa-Mae to be released in 2008, according to the Telegraph

According to a report in the Telegraph, Vanessa-Mae told their reporter at the Ladies Day at Glorious Goodwood Race Meeting on July 27 that she finally finished her autobiography and that the book was now scheduled for release in 2008. According to the Telegraph, Vanessa-Mae stated the following to the reporter:

''My autobiography is finally coming out next year. It was sent to the publishers five years ago but because of my parents' divorce I had to rewrite parts of it and then add on an extra chapter.'' And she continues with relish: "Now, it's finished. I've written it from a cultural angle, my first three years growing up in Singapore, playing the violin every day from the age of 12. I'm afraid my life isn't tabloid- or paparazzi-friendly though - I've been with my boyfriend, Leo, for eight years." (The Telegraph falsely refers with Leo to Vanessa-Mae's friend Lionel Catalan with whom she is together now since the summer of 1999)

See The Telegraph