David stalker terror continues for our vanessa-mae - David martin violates court orrder

New CD releases, TV appearances, articles, tourdates etc.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Stalker terror continues for our Vanessa-Mae

David Martin violates the court order to keep away from Vanessa-Mae. The police arrested him after he was spotted near Vanessa-Mae's home in Kensington London by her friend Lionel Catalan.

See The Sun on March 9th 2004

Edited By Rijko Ebens on 1078813756
Delavega

Post by Delavega »

I just don't understand how a person can to be su crazy...
I don't know very well his story, I've just heard that he was a fan who's sent her mails and when she didn't reply to him he's gone crazy....
How old is him? I think he needs to live in a mental hospital for the rest of his life....
When a person is so crazy (or stupid) to do such things I think that's really dangerous, he doesn't even realize that what he does is just fool.... unbelievable...
I hope Vanessa could change house and stay in secret from dangerous people like him :angry:
Diego De La Vega

aka

El Modesto
juliaC

Post by juliaC »

The same man stalked me for nearly 2 years when I was 16, I thought he would have got the message after being inside for 6 months. Obviously he has got worse over the years, at least my ordeal ended when he was warned off by the Security people in my firm. I despair to read that this is still ongoing for Vanessa.
juliaC

Post by juliaC »

I thought judging by my past experience with him following me that he would have finally got the message and left her alone. He followed me for about 2 years and was finally warned off by my firms security people....sounds like he's got worse and needs to be in a secure place out of harms way. I feel so sorry for Vanessa as I know exactly how she feels.
El_Guille
VMF Reg

Post by El_Guille »

El_Guille
VMF Reg

Post by El_Guille »

Lorjou
Veteran

Post by Lorjou »

Hi JuliaC

Are you saying that David Martin stalked you? That's incredible! If there is a case history then presumably the courts know about it. It might be helpful for you to call Vanessa Mae's Lawyer.

Regards,

Lorjou.