Take a look of this text please.. - Information in other point of view...

Post reviews on concerts, albums, and anything else.
Jafo C ! Null
Veteran

Post by Jafo C ! Null »

check the following link i think most of you have cheked it but you should post new reviewa bout it...

Mike Batt - Vanessa Mae's article...

now check this

Mike Batt's review of Bond

and then check this

Bond Girls

contradictory ISN't it?! and look at their hands... in the photo.. ISN'T that "sexy"?? ()

(not necessarily GIRLS - that would be sexist,- but as long as they looked good in a bikini, wore perfume,and had long hair it wouldn't matter what sex they were).
bye

jafo
Jafit González L. MD
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

i know this isnt really the place (although it could be) but to solve an age old dispute in this forum:

Vanessa sounds best on a real violin, and the white electric one is a great tool for her to present herself as "poppy"- and in fact that?s how it turned out. Often, she mimes on TV using the white electric, when in fact the track she is miming to has been recorded using the proper violin!

nice articles
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Vanessa-Mae sounds very well on electric violin as well, in my opinion. I think she really enjoys using her Zeta violin.

In concerts, she alternates constantly between both her acoustic and electric instruments using both roughly in equal parts of the concert.

Edited By Rijko Ebens on 1067544254
Jafo C ! Null
Veteran

Post by Jafo C ! Null »

Vanessa was unclear as to what musical direction to take, but the one thing she knew was that she would stop at nothing to become rich and famous!
i think one of the main topic to be and artist is to be famous (and of course rich), to be an artist(violinist indeed) is a JOB, a passion NOT ONLY A HOBBY LIKE MOST OF THE PEOPLE THINK!.. and i think he twisted all the story but i can't judge anything 'til i check out vanessas story about this...

jafo
Jafit González L. MD
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

We discussed this article at the website of Mike Batt beofre in this forum several years ago.

Mike Batt is credited for his contribution as composer in the booklet of the Violin Player in commonly accepted and proper way.

Maybe Mike Batt is disappointed because he misjudged the prospects for success of the Violin Player. Maybe he felt that he could have negotiated more money out of this project. Perhaps he accepted a fixed amount of money instead of opting for a share for each album sold. In such a case he would still be making money.

Just a though of mine. Maybe Mike Batt is still making money out the Violin Player project.
Jafo C ! Null
Veteran

Post by Jafo C ! Null »

and actually im still thinkin' he wanted all the glory of the vanessa's cds but vanessa know how to defend her own possesion MUSIC!

jafo
Jafit González L. MD
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

VMs adopted father is a lawyer correct? if so, he probabbly looked over the contracts so no one took advantage of VM to try swindle her outa credit/money for her work (if anyone did try)
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Yes, both her 2nd father and mother are lawyers. Her adopted father is partner and at the head of one of largest law firms in the UK, operating world wide.

Legal advice will not be any problem for our Vanessa-Mae. I think her contracts are very solid.

But her contract with EMI dates from 1994. Vanessa-Mae's sittuation and status has changed significantly since then and I can imagine very well she wants a lot of things be done differently.

I think she is a tough to deal with for any other party, and she will be accompanied by very good negotiators.

Edited By Rijko Ebens on 1067841969