What new category do you want in the VMF?

Anything goes...
aventine
Site Admin

What new category do you want in the VMF?

Post by aventine »

Ok guys, the forum is getting quieter as some people have pointed out to me. There has been some suggestions of creating more categories (outside of VM) that we could open up to stimulate discussion when not much is happening in the VM world.

So what are you guys interested in besides VM and music? Let me know!

I think we should have a film category.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Good idea Aventine! :D
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
wylde8

Post by wylde8 »

Here's my take on it. We all have our interest in VM and music in common. Beyond that, its unlikely that there are any topics that everyone can comment on. Lots of people are not into things like sports, cars, computers, etc.

I think we just need more people to open up and discuss their opinions on music related topics, not necessarily pertaining to VM. There's enough different performers out there and enough different genres that the topic wouldn't get old. Of course, off topic discussions would be welcomed to. I know a lot of people enjoy those more than anything!

I've seen a couple people try to get something started this way, but usually the topic is on someone who is relatively obscure. I don't think it would be hard to find some artists that more people have opinions about.

Brett
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Actually, the head-subject of this forum is Vanessa Mae.. And that should be!

But with the forum-members who hanging around here much, we could also discuss other items...

Talking on a forum is fun, and..........................
It brings people toghether...
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...