Opinions: Jessica Simpson

Anything goes...
wylde8

Opinions: Jessica Simpson

Post by wylde8 »

OK, I'm going to try this and I'm hoping for some good results. In another post I mentioned how I think we could possibly get some discussion started talking about other musicians. So, lets start with someone who's been in the spotlight a lot recently...

Jessica Simpson!

Everyone's got an opinion on her. Personally, I think she's terrible. I've never seen her play an instrument, never heard her sing a song that didn't sound like it was written by a 6 year old, and have never seen her do a dance move that has impressed me. Sure, she can sing, but even that is debateable. From what I've seen of her live performances, she usually lip syncs or sings out of key.

So what does everyone else think? Do you think she's the best thing since VM? Do you think I was too nice? Do you just not care because you think she's hot and you put her music on mute? I want to hear from everyone on this one.

Brett
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

She has only 1 advantage: She is Hot, as long as she keeps her mouth shut! I never believed that blond women are dum, untill I saw Jessica on TV.
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

To be honest, I don't have the slightest idea who she is and what she looks like!
wylde8

Post by wylde8 »

Lets see if this works. Here's a pic.

eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

Britney Spears is HOTTER.
aventine
Site Admin

Post by aventine »

I don't know anything about her other than that her songs are really annoying. Did she do that boots song? Cos she totally ruined the original version. Who's more annoying, her or her sisiter???
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

She is simple not my type, nor is Britney Spears.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Jessica Simson is indeed recently grown up in the music industrie... She is a good model but the quality of Vanessa Mae is very much higher!
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Jessica is the only "star" I know of who thought that Hot Wings are made of fish!

I wonder if she can count to 10. But on the other hand, who cares about brains if you can earn so much money, without having the brains to count it, from people who say they have brains (as you still know what I mean).
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Atreides
Veteran

Post by Atreides »

The only thing VM and sampson have in common is the voice ... they both have terrible singning voice ... :o

Jessica got no brain, I m sure there are chimps with higher IQ in research labs. VM is quite brilliant and demonstrated she was quite witty as well in interviews.

They are both good looking, but for me VM easily out class Simpson. When it come to beautiful women... asians are hard to beat :shock:

As for the music ... well ... i cant stand jessica sampson ...

Simpson got nothing going for herself beside her looks ... she will simply vanish in a few months ...

VM is here to stay ...

Atre
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

I think that's why Jessica Simson is more famous in the model-world dan in the songs-industrie... Many ( I SAY MANY :D ) models are just looking good, but their IQ is not good at all...

I find woman who have a good IQ, talented skills on business and stuff much attractiver in this time of living...
Last edited by arup75 on Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Hmmm!
I thought you were discussing the Simpsons? :lol:
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

I have see it yes, sorry... :D Whahaha!!!