Concerts - Concert dates and locations

If you have any suggestions for this forum or the website, please post them here!
Forum rules
***PLEASE READ*** The forum software for VM.net has undergone a major upgrade as of November 16th, as the former software is now deprecated and will no longer be supported by the author. All information on the current forum has been transferred over. Please PM Benjamin with any feedback you have, and if you notice any bugs or anything else unusual. Many thanks!!
14allandall41

Post by 14allandall41 »

Hi:

I would like to see upcomming concert dates and locations posted here or somewhere on the internet. I am a new fan to Vanessa - Mae and I live in Atlanta, Georgia (USA) and I can find no concert information on the web.

Thanks

you guys are great :bow:
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

At this moment no concert dates are available. Vanessa-Mae finished her last tour (The Tour For Change) in the autumn of 2002 in Asia.

The new album will be released in Europe and Asia shortly after this years summer and early 2005 in the USA. She will surely go on tour then.

No doubt, tour dates will be posted here in this forum. Also, Vanessa-Mae's new official Sony website at www.vanessa-mae.com will be up soon, probably somewhere in May. We can expect that tour dates will be announced there first.

BTW, 14allandall41 welcome in this forum; nice to hear that you discovered this wonderful lady and exceptional violinst, Vanessa-Mae.

How did you find out about her?
14allandall41

Post by 14allandall41 »

I accidentally found out when at work one night, a fellow worker was trying to play internet music and was searching for Vanessa Williams and she played a cut from "Storm" bang I was hooked. Also I have lived in Asia for over 10 years and my wife is Asian so to find a featured entertainer at this level with her background is very refreshing.

thanks

:clap: :bow2:
14allandall41

Post by 14allandall41 »

Hi:

I accidentially found Venessa Mae on night around 6 months ago while working nights here in Atlanta. A fellow worker wanted to listen to music on the internet and was searching for "Vanessa WIlliams" and mistakenly got Vanessa Mae. She played a short cut from "Storm" and I was hooked. I have two CDs, "The Best of Vanessa Mae" and "The Violin Player"

Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Hi 14allandall41,
welcome to the world of Vanessa-Mae :wave:
I recommend Vanessa's version of Vivaldi's Four Seasons,
An excellent album Vanessa plays it so beautifully.
It is my favourite classical album. :finger:
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
tomm4004

Post by tomm4004 »

Does anyone know the last time she performed in N.A. - specifically Canada? I've been aware of her since 1998 and don't think she has been here since. Perhaps the market is not that big here although Toronto has a very diverse population and is usually receptive to different forms of music.