why so difficult

If you are having any technical problems with this forum please ask for help here.
Forum rules
***PLEASE READ*** The forum software for VM.net has undergone a major upgrade as of November 16th, as the former software is now deprecated and will no longer be supported by the author. All information on the current forum has been transferred over. Please PM Benjamin with any feedback you have, and if you notice any bugs or anything else unusual. Many thanks!!
-lonbk-

why so difficult

Post by -lonbk- »

to join this forum???

"Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

I would if I knew how!! :cry:

lonbk
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

what was your user name?

Post by Guest »

joe_mate wrote:what was your user name?
lonbk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Only aventine as administrator can solve this problem, I guess.

I advice to register again and use another username.

Post by Guest »

[quote="

I advice to register again and use another username.[/quote]

Can't do that. When I try I get this message, "Sorry, but that e-mail address is already registered to a user."

lonbk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I understand the problem. I just sent aventine a private message to look into your registration.

Unfortunately, aventine is away and not available right now, so I have no idea how long it will take before she will solve your problem.

I am sorry but I am afraid that is all we can do right now!
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

The account was created on May 15th ... it may be possible that the Admin approval is in effect and that aventine has yet to log in and approve the account?
aventine
Site Admin

Post by aventine »

Sorry about that, looks like that activate membership requirement is working... My question is why are there still spamming accounts getting through? :shock:
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hey lonbk,

I assume aventine has approved your registration and that you can now login ot the forum?
lonbk

Post by lonbk »

Rijko Ebens wrote:Hey lonbk,

I assume aventine has approved your registration and that you can now login ot the forum?
Yes I can now log in, Thank you all.

lonbk