Vanessa-Mae availables in the Netherlands

Local marketplace for individual forum members to shop and sell.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

All official album recordings of Vanessa-Mae starting from the Violin Player are easily available in my country, the Netherlands. The video tapes 'Live at the Royal Albert Hall' and Live at the Berlin Philharmonie' are also on sale and are still available too. In all major cities, several cd stores are located most of these sell the mentioned material.

Only a few cd singles have been released here and none are still available. Searching for any Vanessa-Mae collectables is a useless activity overhere.

I am willing to buy and send these albums and video tapes on request to members of this forum. I am not doing this to make a profit, so you only have to pay me the actual costs.
machalita
VMF Reg

Post by machalita »

Do u have something in DVD?
Machalita
Kevin
VMF Elite

Post by Kevin »

Rijko, any concerts BESIDES Albert Hall, and Berlin?
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

There are no DVD's or VCD's available in the Netherlands. Also no other concerts besides the Albert Hall and Berlin ones.
machalita
VMF Reg

Post by machalita »

Ok, thanks Rijko!
Machalita
haboek
VMF Elite

Post by haboek »

There are no DVD's or VCD's available in the Netherlands.

And that is what I hate the most. :(
If we in the Netherlands want to buy these items we have to shop around on the internet, which does not always help.
Once in a while you can get lucky and find a store which helps you by special import, but that usually boosts up the price.
Haboek :smokin:
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

It seems to be worldwide and not just in the Netherlands!
Even over here in the Uk we Struggle to get Vanessa-Mae Merchandise.
Both of the videos 'Live at the Royal Albert Hall' and 'Live at the Berlin Philomonie' i have had to purchase from a place in Germany. I have been awaiting delivery since Cristmas :(
As to VCD's i have had to order S,T,C from the States.
??? Strange? yet on Vanessa's main board, (Ask Vanessa - Where's Vanessa Mae?) Tsuki570 wants to know why S,T,C isn't released in the States ???
Is there something going on are we only allowed to buy from another country ???
Is their a EMI conspiracy ???
As haboek says IMPORTING boosts up the prices..
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

The 2 videos in the USA have long been unavailable.
CD singles for Vanessa have never been released in the USA.
All her CD's since Violin Player are available except STC which was never released in the USA. Her CD's are sometimes hard to find but are still available, except for the Classical Album 1 - Enhanced CD (silver & black box) which was imported from the UK but treated as a standard USA Release and is now a very rare find in a CD store.

As for the STC/VCD pack that you need to order from Amazon.com in the USA. Well it is actually an Import from Hong Kong,.. so it is not really a USA Product.

Find the Vanessa-Mae CD bin in the USA is another challenge.
She is typically alphabetically binned "V" and usually in the classical section; sometimes as instrumentalist. Different stores have different ways of catagorizing so it can take a good bit of hunting.

All I can say is thank goodness for internet ordering.
Glenn
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

The Classical Album Enhanced version is also not available in the Netherlands anymore. I don't know about the situation in Germany, but I have never seen it there in any cd store in various cities. All her other albums are available in Germany.

Stores that run the complete Vanessa-Mae discography have them in the classicla sections. On the otherhand, some stores sell only the pop cd's and then these cd's can mostly be found in the pop sections or are listed as instrumetal music.

All in all, not too much system as lead if you go into a cd store whre you've never been before.