Vanessa-Mae videos

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae videos

Post by Xanthippe »

I am currenlty converting all my video tapes with Vanessa-Mae to digital format. I do this by playing them via my video recorder on television and record them at the same time to my hard disc recorder. This is very easy, though quite time consuming in processing.

I starterd a Vanessa-Mae channel at youtube to make the short videos available to fans of Vanessa-Mae. Already 24 vids are there, and some more will follow in the near future.

The quality of some of the vids is not too good, but the material is unique and interesting enough to see, imo! On several occasions, I devided the long videos in smaller parts. I possess higher quality files o all the videos and am willing to make these available on request.
MSam
VMF Reg

Re: Vanessa-Mae videos

Post by MSam »

That is incredibly generous of you, Rijko! Thank you so much for sharing your vast collection with us! :clap:
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

Is there any video of wise women on you tube?
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/t ... 914414.stm

It is already in the Vanessa-Mae Goodies, a hidden part of the Vanessa-Mae Fans Forum where only members with a certain number of posts have access to. You can ask the admin for permission.
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

Nice videos Xanthippe! *Sigh* When will V-M ever release a live DVD/Blu-Ray Concert? :(
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

When i try to enter on youtube it says that the video of wise women is private...do you anything about it?
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I uploaded the video to megaupload, see Our Vanessa-Mae on wise women (23 Mb) for downloading.

The owner of the youtube file set the video for private viewing of a selected group of people only. The video is still availeble for viewing via the BBC website, see link in my post above!
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

THANK YOU!!!
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTik2s8GE2U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Thanks for the link. I didn't know about this video. I've downloaded it.
Raytac
Veteran

Post by Raytac »

Thank you Rijko,thank you all for the great videos! :D
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

Another rare one.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otwwnwvgUI8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
She is crazy, definitively! :P
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

Can you remember a video titled WATER?
Vanessa didnt appear much. Do you have it?
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi erzeta,

Nice find of this video of Vanessa-Mae playing in Madrid. I had not found it myself yet.

A video titled Water? Do you mean the song Francis Elena? See the link for a review and screen captures at my website!
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

No, it is not francis elena....it was a video of the elements like earth air fire and water and Vanessa appeared on the water one...i think it was by 1998 or so...