Vanessa-Mae concert on June 20 in Minsk, Belarus

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae concert on June 20 in Minsk, Belarus

Post by Xanthippe »

This news is on rather short notice, but Vanessa-Mae will perform a live concert at the Palace of Sports venue in Minsk, capital of Belarus on June 20. This concert marks Vanessa-Mae first visit to Belarus!

The venue can hold an audience of about 5,500 people. Tickets cost are 75,000-350,000 rub (about Euro 20.50-93.00), and are on sale at the venue and via Allstars.by online.

Again the question, is anyone from this forum going to this concert. It would be nice to have a first hand report.
Raytac
Veteran

Re: Vanessa-Mae concert on June 20 in Minsk, Belarus

Post by Raytac »

I would like to but I had many financial loss related with my problems,instrument repair, personal problems, etc. and now is hard situation for me..I can't really to say..I would like to..But not enough money..This crisis here is so hard...if situation will improve I will go,for sure.And great that she giving concerts again! Maybe we can expect something new;) I wish good concerts for our lovely Vanessa Mae!!!
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

New videos of Vanessa!!
Enjoy one of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnS8N0KWrY
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Thanks erzeta,

Vanessa-Mae looks fantastic, especially at the press conference, she has such a nice complexion and wonderful lipstick there. but also at the concert of course. I like her T-shirt there very much.

Here are two other videos of Vanessa-Mae at her concert in Minsk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL_8crVZ0xA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDG-6J1jbVc
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

erzeta & xanthippe,

Thank you both very much for the new and up date videos of Vanessa-Mae.
Actually this is the first new performance since I belatedly discovered her.
Thank you again!

May She Play Forever !

CX
Raytac
Veteran

Post by Raytac »

Thank you so much for videos from Vanessa concert in Minsk!!! She is so lovely,so beautiful and plays amazing! She keep her form;)
Hope for more videos and recordings of her.I love her when she speaking,she is so lovely;) Love how she plays Aurora but video is short,only about 30 seconds...uuh..I know why but I want more;)
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Hi Raytac,

Yes, I believe like you we all would like more! Now that Vanessa-Mae has a few concert dates scheduled, maybe there will be more coming. I certainly hope so.

May she play forever !

CX
Raytac
Veteran

Post by Raytac »

By the way,I admire how she create sound with her violin.It's very sincere, beautiful and warm sound! It has soul and heart.
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Raytac wrote:By the way,I admire how she create sound with her violin.It's very sincere, beautiful and warm sound! It has soul and heart.
I agree this is why Vanessa-Mae is so special to us, she puts so much emotion, colour and feelings into her playing.
Check out her version of Four Seasons (very colourful) and especially the China Girl
Album (Very emotional).
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Raytac
Veteran

Post by Raytac »

Arioch!!! Really,I have Vanessa Mae Classical CD's A.Vivaldi.Four Seasons and other where she plays J.S.Bach.Partita Nr.3,L.van Bethoven,M.Bruch.Scotish Fantasy.I love how she plays A.Vivaldi second parts(Adagio,Largo etc.from Spring,Summer..)Truly amazing! And M.Bruch.Scotish Fantasy she plays more than amazing! Absolutely WONDERFUL!!! DIVINE!!! By the way,I love Vanessa Mae modest vibrato(with left hand).Her violin tone is so sincere,so natural,divine sound(especially love her M.Bruch.Scotish Fantasy where she plays in Berlin.It is on youtube).When I listen to Vanessa Mae playing,I feel like I am drink Divine Nectar which gives me strength and heals me.I love Vanessa Mae!
Raytac
Veteran

Post by Raytac »

I play cello and Vanessa Mae is inspiration source to me!;)
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Everyone,

Well boys I am certainly glad to see you both back on line, It was getting a little lonely around here, just Xanthippe and me mostly.

Now that there are some concert dates coming up and this is the first ones since I found Vanessa-Mae, ( belatedly I must admit.....shame on me! ) I am looking forward to it all.

By the way, just in case I haven't said it, VANESSA-MAE is "IT" !!!!

May she play forever !

CX
Raytac
Veteran

Post by Raytac »

CarrollTowerCX!!! Yes,I agree with you! It's so good to be here in this wonderful forum,nice to see you all here.By the way,it's interesting who will win World Cup 2010 in South Africa..Maybe Vanessa Mae watching some games also.Interesting which team or teams she likes:) if interested a little bit.And nice to see that she planning other concerts.
I am very very happy that I found this forum of Vanessa Mae!
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

Sad that Vanessa-Mae didnt release a concert DVD in the past decade. I hope she'd release a concert video on blu-ray/dvd soon for the unfortunate fans who couldn't attend her concerts.
Raytac
Veteran

Post by Raytac »

Hi Eva! I agree with you.It would be great if Vanessa will realise her concert video DVD! I hope for that also...