RE: THE HOUSE, Part 2, THE TEXT

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

CarrollTowerCX

RE: THE HOUSE, Part 2, THE TEXT

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Hello Girls and Boys,

Here is the translated text from Polish to English as I promised.

Starting from the very top:

(Photo caption), The building cheaters did not impress the beautiful investor.

(Title),DREAM HOUSE NIGHTMARE KEEPS VANESSA-MAE AWAKE AT NIGHT.

(Article), Brilliant pop-violinist Vanessa-Mae is experiencing difficult times. Discs after the success of "The Violin Player" already issued nearly 10 years ago, the next 5 production have not done great in sales in the music.

[STAR EASY PREY CHEATS]

Meanwhile, Vanessa had to fire two of her managers. One of them was her Mother,from the wings that wanted to be free. And to make matters worse in her private life, fighting for fulfillment of life's dreams......(ed. the second manager V-M fired was Mel Bush)

26-year-old star still waiting to move into her luxury apartment in the sophisticated eastern Kensington section of London. This should have happened in the middle of last year. Real estate worth GBP 2.5 million already purchased by Vanessa almost three years ago. Unfortunately became victim of cheating repair industry.They sat in her new home for months pocketing enormous sums and the repair work was not moved forward. The apartment was to be renovated to Vanessa's furnished plans to turn it into one big bedroom , a health salon and a small corner gym.

[READY AT DAWN OUTLET]

What these "experts" did was a veritable nightmare-says Violinist. But now hired a new team of building renovators and hopes, with this years Christmas to spend it in her dream house, together with her fiance Lionel Catalin. And maybe, finally decides to have a bigger family, because Vanessa reveals that she would gladly become a mother already...

The above is from ZYCIE NA GORACO, about 2004/5.

Here is the whole article in Polish.

CX

img108 by jrmclemore1, on Flickr
Xanthippe

Re: RE: THE HOUSE, Part 2, THE TEXT

Post by Xanthippe »

CarrollTowerCX wrote: And maybe, finally decides to have a bigger family, because Vanessa reveals that she would gladly become a mother already...
Strange, I think the writer of this article is mistaken on this. Vanessa-Mae always said that she is not ready to have a child.
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Xanthippe,

Yes, I thought that was a bit odd myself. I think it is just the reporters own opinion and not Vanessa's actual words or desires.

CX
domonic_uk

Post by domonic_uk »

Also the article talks about apartment (flat) whenever the subject has been brought up previosly it has always been a house. Further more there are very few buildings like that in the picture in Kensington so I am not sure about any of the articles acurracy.
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

domonic-UK,

I was wondering about "apartment"/ "house" differential myself.

CX