RE: VANESSA-MAE REPLIES TO 2014 BIRTHDAY GREETING

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

CarrollTowerCX

RE: VANESSA-MAE REPLIES TO 2014 BIRTHDAY GREETING

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Hello Girls & Boys,

Here is the answers from Vanessa-Mae, to our 2014 Birthday questions.

Better late than never!

CX

Imageimg634 by jrmclemore1, on Flickr

Imageimg635 by jrmclemore1, on Flickr
KKK

Re: RE: VANESSA-MAE REPLIES TO 2014 BIRTHDAY GREETING

Post by KKK »

I do not know how to evaluate Vanessa-Mae's answers. It is nice she provided us her answers afterall but it does not come from her heart. If she had not received something from Carroll, this all would have passed by her unnoticed. For me, I will not participate next year. For me, these bday projects are over.

Remarkable, in question 4, she does no answer the details about the record label. Also, new music is only in her head. These is no clue about a release schedule for a new album, if at all. I still do not think that we will ever see a new album at all. And to be honest, I am not looking forward to it anymore.
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

It's been several years she is telling the same, that she is being inspired, writing music and that we will see a new album (eleven years from the latest one now), but all she says is that she has been so stressful in the last year.............oooooook!.
I don't feel she wants to be close to us, bc she tells she likes privacy, so I don't really understand what we are doing. And she always answers the questions in a global and general way.
Btw, when she was asked for the Tchaikovsky concerto, she thinks she's not gonna share it.
So alright........ I'd rather kill the time in other things instead of writting a letter to someone that seems not to be interested at all.
See you then peeps
KKK

Post by KKK »

I do not understand Vanessa-Mae's aversion towards social media. Facebook and Twitter are excellent tools to reach out to your fans and keep them posted about the latest developments. She doesn't not need to share all her private life online but just keep it to a professional level. On the other hand, there is probable not much for Vanessa-Mae to share. Moreover, her official websites have always been a disaster and were constantly lacking updates all the time.

If she is serious in continuing her career, Vanessa-Mae needs to start communicating with potential buyers of a new cd and future concert visitors.

I feel that interests in this forum for bday projects is declining