Videos needed... - Does anyone own these?

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

also i saw a couple of them at the eil.com, but really you can sometimes win singles very cheap at ebay.
Gatis
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

Glenn
paganni

Post by paganni »

Imageu got so many vm videoImage
Jeliefish

Post by Jeliefish »

very high quality vidoe Glenn, thanks a lot
Niccolò Paganini
VMF Reg

Post by Niccolò Paganini »

Hey Glenn, thx again for the great videos :D
Niccolò Paganini
VMF Reg

Post by Niccolò Paganini »

oh and paganni too :D
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

Thank you Friends for the kind words. I do appreciate it. :)

Incase you missed it, see my post that is about 5 posts back (on previous page). It's a summary of my Audio / Video offerings that are going away.

This evening I encoded Vanessa-Mae Live in Taiwan. It is 28 minutes long and is big at 289MB (sorry), But it looks and sounds very good. It look quite good played full screen on my 19inch (48cm) monitor. It's uploading now. If people want, especially those on dail-up, I can add a low Q 28MB version. Let me know by PM (email link below).

I will not post the video link here but instead once it is up and working start a new topic in the VM Goodies directory where these type of offerings belong. Also this topic is getting a bit too large.

Also, I've been getting alot of questions about where I get these videos and such. Well many come form EMI some as promotional, some with CD's like the 4 or 5 CD/VCD's combo packs that were sold in Hong Kong. I have also got many from eBay. I have been involved in a Vanessa-Mae websites and discussion groups for "Yikes" almost 8 years. And did alot of trading. I've know Vanessa's family since she was a kid and have a few quite cool videos. I once knew many people in the music industry (don't any more, out of it) and at Angel records and was given many things as an insider. I will do my best to pull out and encode what I can "the Gems" but be patient,.. I literally have well over 100 hours of video and many are not well marked and reside in a couple of big boxes.

Glenn -o- -x- :p -v-
Glenn
Jason Tee
VMF Reg

Post by Jason Tee »

OK guys

I'm free now

what do you want me to upload?

Since Glenn is already uploading the Live in Taiwa, i guess i do not have to do so.

So tell me what do you want me to upload?

Thank you.
Jason Tee
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Thanks Glenn for all the work. Those non-official video tapes all sound very interesting. I am looking forwar to those.

I have the Taiwan concert in a reasonable quality, but the 289Mb's are more then welcome.

I possess all EMI official video's already. I bought them or downloaded them over the past years.

I have a lot of interesting video taped material of appearances of Vanessa-Mae on German, UK and Dutch TV. I don't know how to digitalise these.
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

a big thanks to thoes that have offered vidios and another thanks to glenn for puttin them up. ive managed to dl a few of the vids. i went from a cable with a 3 gig limit / month (couldent get many then) to now on a 56k unlimited dl again. so i cant get any more in 2 days.
As for this new one glenn, would it be possible to cut it and zip it into 30 - 40 meg zips? i wouldent mind the larger file, betta quality one, regardless of the size, but ive found dling large files on a 56k are prone to stuffing up. where as 30 - 40 meg arnt 2 big to dl and dl rather well.
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

Many days ago, I downloaded the Best Of video twice. I am getting distortion (hiss instead of audio) during playback. Any ideas?
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

joe_mate wrote:Many days ago, I downloaded the Best Of video twice. I am getting distortion (hiss instead of audio) during playback. Any ideas?
FYI: today's download went ok for me.
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

Hi All, Files go away in 24 hours.
Also Check out new topic post in VM Goodies.

If you really need a Video/MP3 file after they're gone,
PM me and I can arrange something with you.

Glenn -v- -o-
Glenn
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

Hi all, Videos and MP3's listed "here" (back a page) have been deleted, except for Storm which will stay till 03 Dec.

Paganni's 4 file will also stay utill 03 December, at which time I will remove them.

Glenn
Glenn
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

Thanks Glenn, you're the best! :)
Gatis