VANESSA in Greece

Post reviews on concerts, albums, and anything else.
pengyio

Post by pengyio »

Yes, it was a great experience!
Jeliefish, i hope that Vanessa will come to US soon and your dream come true! it's unforgettable experience just to see her performing on stage...

[To deny our own dreams is to deny the very thing that keeps us alive]
Niccolò Paganini
VMF Reg

Post by Niccolò Paganini »

Hey Pengyio,
I just read ur experience at the concert and all I can say is ur soooooooo LUCKY and I ENVY u soooo much. It must have been very exciting... That must have been soo cool to talk to her, get her autograph and be able to touch her... WOW...I haven't been to any of her concerts probably cuz I live in Canada... I guess Jeliefish and I are in the same situation. :(
Niccolò Paganini
VMF Reg

Hey again Pengyio
... I was just wondering... where did you wait for her after the concert and what did she speak to you about.. if you don't mind me asking?
jorgemae

Post by jorgemae »

Hello, friend!!!

Thank you for your history, really almost I can feel there...
And you, boys, don't envy Pengyio. You are inside the limits of the world of Vanessa-Mae. I, on the other hand live too much far from her as to dream of seeing her some day...
I, directly, envy to all you that you can see her every year. Here, the only time that she came, she didn't have some diffusion and none of her fans found out that V-M was in the country...A true wasted opportunity. If people only stopped to listen so much garbage... :(
Jorgemae
The Vanessa-Mae argentinean fan #1
Buenos Aires, Argentina
pengyio

Post by pengyio »

Hello! Thanks everyone for answering.
Niccolü Paganini, the concert took place on Lycabetus hill and that means that it was an open place. The stage is on the top of the hill so there is not a lot of free space and there is not a building where the artists take some rest. That’s why the backstage was constructed under(!) the main stage. Vanessa was going there directly from the main stage, but we went there using other stairs. We were waiting in front of the security guys who were protecting an entrance.
Paganini, believe me! If you were suddenly face to face with the most talented and beautiful woman on earth you could not even breathe!!! I don’t remember what exactly I told her and maybe I didn’t speak at all (just imagine my excitement!). SHE was in front of me smiling and being so perfect and….(the words are not enough). I thing I said ‘thank you’ but I’m not sure… Her eyes were irresistible!
Hey, Jorjemae where are you from and why you are saying that you aren’t in the limits of Vanessa world??
I think that Vanessa has created an unlimited world with her music where we are all invited and I’m sure that SHE is thinking everyone who just closes his eyes and shares his feelings just by listening to HER music. Music has no limits or borders.
Just listen HER music, close your eyes and use your imagination : that’s how you can enter this perfect world and I think SHE is already there !
( and I agree with you: I wish we didn’t listen so much garbage!)

[To deny our own dreams is to deny the very thing that keeps us alive]
Niccolò Paganini
VMF Reg

pengyio... all I can say is WOW... I wish I could be there...

AHHHHHH!!!! need a concert in Canada!!!!
daniel
Veteran

Post by daniel »

Great !!

You know, I'm so jealousy

:laugh: