haha

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Raistlin

Post by Raistlin »

Thanks to all!! I Think i will see vanessa in concert the next year because i'll move to holland to continue my studies of violin. Vanessa goes to holland, doesn't her?? :( I hope yes because i would love to see heerrrrrrrrrrrr :p [Raistlin]
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

you are more than welcome in Holland Raistlin, but it is ny no means sure that Vanessa-Mae will come here for a concert. She is not that known in our country.

She has performed here two times for the Red Hot tour and for the Storm on World tour. Holland wasn't in her schedule for all other tours of concerts. Moreover, Vanessa-Mae has appeared live in a Dutch tv program only one or two times in all these years.
Raistlin

Post by Raistlin »

Well, perhaps vanessa goes near of holland, and i can go there, or i can go to london on a mini holidays if she goes there to a concert!! :p
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I visited Hamburg, Zurich and Berlin for a concert of Vanessa-Mae. You can travel to these cities from Amsterdam by train very easily.

Vanessa-Mae often performs in Germany and of course in the UK. Major cities in these two countries can be reached easily from Holland.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Hi Raistlin,

I hope she comes again to Holland... She has, but that was years earlier... Then she was in The Hague... If you are coming to Holland, let me know... Maybe we can meet?

Good luck... Oh btw, like Rijko said... VM is giving concerts in Germany many times... It's very near to my place so... I will let you know if something is happening here or in Germany...
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Raistlin

Post by Raistlin »

Hi arup,
I'll go to hollan the next tuesday, but only for holydays, but the next year o the other,( oit depens of my studies) i'll go ther to live. When i go i will tell you, ok?? And there we can meet for talk about vanessa and if there's luck we can go to a concert near of there!!! :p
Jeliefish

Post by Jeliefish »

I'm so jealous of you people living in Europe who get to attend Vanessa mae's concert:( I really hope that she would come to the US, but i won't count on it cuz she is not very wellknown here.
AdamM

Post by AdamM »

I agree, she does need to come to the US. Preferably to the North East coast :) Perhaps Providence :D Even Boston would be good. If only I were a rich rich person, I could travel the world and go to ALL of her concerts...Maybe I will win the lotto? :)
*_-_-Adam-_-_*
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Jelliefish, move out and come to europe... :D

AdamM

Post by AdamM »

Has she ever done a concert in Poland?? I could have free room and board and make an excuse to visit my family :)
*_-_-Adam-_-_*
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Vanessa-Mae has been for concerts n Poland several times. You can find the following dates on Sebastians english site at:
http://www.vanessa-mae.prv.pl/

Poland
Katowice - Spodek

Poland
Kielce - Kadzielnia

Poland
Warsaw - Congress Hall

I think she has been there also in 1995 or 1996 for the Red Hot tour
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

later not anymore....